Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dallas
= Cult of Ray =

USA
725 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  12:37:38  Show Profile

Man convicted of exposure
By Todd Ruger

A Davenport man on trial for three charges of indecent exposure tried to defend himself by having his wife testify that he is not well-endowed enough for a female postal worker to have seen his penis from about 35 feet away.
A Scott County jury deliberated for five hours, until about 9 p.m. Tuesday, before convicting Doug Neece, 41, of 2508 W. 60th Place. He also used defenses during the two-day trial in Scott County District Court that his clothes did not fit well because he had lost weight and that he was doing yard work with one of his children when one of the incidents was reported.
Two of the charges stemmed from incidents during 2002, when, according to police affidavits and Assistant Scott County Attorney Julie Walton, Neece was not wearing pants, had an erection and stood either in the doorway of his home or in his open garage doorway about 35 feet from the female postal worker as she placed letters in the mailbox.
His wife, Sheila Neece, told the jury that, from a physical standpoint, her husband is not very well-endowed and simply could not have been seen from that distance. The couple’s children were in the courtroom when she testified.
Neece, who works at the Rock Island Arsenal, does not have a criminal history. He faces up to a year in jail on each charge and will be placed on the state’s sex offender registry, Walton said.
“He had a pattern, in that they were all women, about the same age,” she said Wednesday, adding that a co-worker and another neighbor of Neece’s testified under a new Iowa law which allows other incidents that have not resulted in charges to be described in court to demonstrate the defendant’s motive, opportunity or absence of any mistake.
All four women had a reason to be in his proximity and knew him, leaving them to ask themselves, “Did this guy I know really do this?” Walton said.
The third charge stemmed from a citation issued to Doug Neece after a female neighbor said he exposed himself to her as he stood in his front yard July 30.
Two of the Neeces’ three children testified that their father was doing yard work that morning. The youngsters included a 10-year-old who said she talked to the neighbor and had her father fix her bike in the garage.
Telephone messages left by the QUAD-CITY TIMES at the Neece residence and the office of defense attorney Phil Ramirez were not returned Wednesday.

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  12:58:09  Show Profile
I'm not sure which I'd rather have: a record as a sex offender, or my wife in court telling everyone I"m hung like a fieldmouse

peace, I'm out
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  13:37:01  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage
haha. thats so funny. I wonder if their kids are gonna get complexs? wondring if theyre gonna be as small as 'daddy'.
Talking of that - is penis size hereditary?! I dont know how any one will answer this, unless theve slept with a whole family...

Boys go to Jupiter,Become more stupider,
Girls go to Mars, Become rock stars
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  13:39:31  Show Profile
I'm so tempted to make a joke about my grandmother being impregnated by a black guy right now......must....resist!!!

peace, I'm out
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000