Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Guess who was banned from this forum 3 times?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Justin.J.Grizwald
- FB Fan -

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  02:22:07  Show Profile  Visit Justin.J.Grizwald's Homepage  Click to see Justin.J.Grizwald's MSN Messenger address
THE ANSWER IS ME!!!
Yeah, Thats right. If I'm correct I have been kicked out of this forum more then 3 times in a row. I belive I only deserved being banned only once!!!, Anyways the first time I was suposta be suspended for a week for what I like to call "Blanket Posting" (But then again that is its name) and all I pretty much did was fufuill my duties as a Forum member and responded to every single thread!, Thats right... I didn't think it was that bad since after all in lots of them I did have something important to say that was related to the topic. Anyways the second time I wasn't even really given a reason, I just created a new account like 2 weeks later because it was obvious I was never getting my other account back. I started posting on it and then all of a sudden I got banned/kicked off for some other reason. Witch wasn't really that friendly, It hurt... It hurts right here, In my heart!. Anyways they seemed to think (And by they I belive it was cult_of_frank and some of the other moderators or something) thought that I was basicly on this site to promote my site (www.the-cult.vze.com) or something since I had the link in my signature. You see just because I had the link in my signature (www.the-cult.vze.com) they seemed to think that it was some sort of publicity stunt and that was the only reason I was here, Anyways its not. And if it was it shouldn't be that horrible of a crime to post your site URL every now and then (www.the-cult.vze.com), Anyways I hope this account last longer then a day. I'm still waiting for my week suspension to end, And it started 3 months ago!

-Justin J. Grizwald

cindy lou
- FB Fan -

141 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  03:35:21  Show Profile
This is the story about Mike the chicken. Mike, of course, was not your ordinary chicken.
No, not ordinary at all. You see, Mike was a headless chicken. If you want to be really specific,
Mike was actually a headless Wyandotte rooster.
Go to Top of Page

Justin.J.Grizwald
- FB Fan -

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  03:39:00  Show Profile  Visit Justin.J.Grizwald's Homepage  Click to see Justin.J.Grizwald's MSN Messenger address
My name is not "Mike",
I am not a chicken.

Lets get our shit straight here shall we?... You ass hole.

-Justin J. Grizwald
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  03:42:17  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
Grizwald, you managed to post your link 3 times in only one message, so I wonder if the moderators were not right about you...

I joined the three kitties club / And now I can participate to a secret forum with Charles.
Go to Top of Page

steveplymouthuk
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
639 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  03:43:42  Show Profile  Visit steveplymouthuk's Homepage
Its not a good fresh start!
Go to Top of Page

cindy lou
- FB Fan -

141 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  03:46:02  Show Profile
http://www.mickevalladolid.com/
Go to Top of Page

Justin.J.Grizwald
- FB Fan -

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  04:04:51  Show Profile  Visit Justin.J.Grizwald's Homepage  Click to see Justin.J.Grizwald's MSN Messenger address
I don't think you understand, I was posting it to be funn.. ie... Nevermind!

-Justin J. Grizwald
Go to Top of Page

Justin.J.Grizwald
- FB Fan -

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  04:14:48  Show Profile  Visit Justin.J.Grizwald's Homepage  Click to see Justin.J.Grizwald's MSN Messenger address
It wasn't really suposta be a fresh start ethier, You know I'll get suspended from this account in a matter of days and move onto my next one, Its all because the world isn't ready for a ultra cool person such as myself and ontop of that I got the ADD.

-Justin J. Grizwald
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  04:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
The world is not ready for you...

I joined the three kitties club / And now I can participate to a secret forum with Charles.
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  05:02:51  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage
Hmm. I have to say I found that message quite funny, but I wasnt here when you were here before, so i dont know how much of an asshole you are. haha.

Any way, never doubt the Mods decisions...especially El Bartos. hahaha. ;)

Boys go to Jupiter,Become more stupider,
Girls go to Mars, Become rock stars
Go to Top of Page

bedrock_barney
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
871 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  07:08:45  Show Profile
This is all very tedious.

"Join the Cult of the Theremin / It's Velouriatastic!!"
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  07:27:21  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Hmmm, no, I can't imagine WHY you haven't been allowed back.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000