No plans for new years
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Coldheartofstone
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
2025 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  15:50:25  Show Profile  Click to see Coldheartofstone's MSN Messenger address

Man, I just realized (a little late I know) That I have absolutely nothing to do on New Years Eve. I have always had some sort of plans for new years since I was about 14(Barbados's age limit is merely a suggestion). And this year my Mother has been having more fun than I have. Horrible... This can not happen. Any thoughts?

She aches just like a woman, but she breaks just like a little girl.

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  16:53:36  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
I hate The Pressure To Do Something Fun on New Years! It makes me tired. And the last few years when I went out, I had a lousy time. So this year I am staying in and being low key. If you want to DO SOMETHING maybe you can have some friends over to watch movies or soemthing. You must know other people without plans...this year seems pretty mellow.
Go to Top of Page

Coldheartofstone
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
2025 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  16:59:17  Show Profile  Click to see Coldheartofstone's MSN Messenger address
I've noticed that too. Maybe I'm just becoming more lazy. But it's not so much the pressure to do something...I guess It's just an excuse to do something...I always do nothing...so now...I'd like to do something. And believe it or not, they don't have many people in my area I like to associate myself with. So yeh...I'm probably going to the Cock and Pheasant, my friends band is playin. Yay.

Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  17:43:13  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
Well, I guess by The Pressure To Do Something Fun! I mean the way everyone always says "what are you doing for New Years?" Um, nothing, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Coldheartofstone
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
2025 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  17:45:20  Show Profile  Click to see Coldheartofstone's MSN Messenger address
I wish I could be happy with nothing, I'm just always surrounded by nothing so yep...*sigh* Days just seem to float by like the breeze, just a lot colder.

Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  17:51:37  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
I'll be driving home from MI to PA on New Years Eve...not planning on doing anything fantastic. It seems stupid that people are like "oh man I don't want to work the next day cause I'll be so trashed." That seems like a dumb thing to do...ahh the human race. Anyhow, I'll probably be home doing nothing. maybe we can all meet on IRC chat.

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  20:44:25  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
woowoo IRC party! Who's gonna be the one to get El Barto trashed?

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

Coldheartofstone
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
2025 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  08:09:43  Show Profile  Click to see Coldheartofstone's MSN Messenger address
HAHAHAhahahaha...fun fun.

Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  09:05:51  Show Profile
if you need something to do, coldheart, what about me? I can go all night like one of those lumberjacks you canadians love so much

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  09:52:09  Show Profile
Plus New Years is soooo expensive.
I was going to go out but I'll probably end up playing Monopoly for shots, just like I did last year.
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  10:56:47  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
quote:
maybe we can all meet on IRC chat.

It does get pretty quiet there...
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  19:12:39  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Wow, you people suck! I've been invited to three of the top ten most rawkin' parties in BC.

heh..as if.

Anyway, i'm staying home (in my new home!) and watching a few flicks with a buddy.

Happys News Years everyone! =)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000