Desperatly looking for pixies vhs
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deadlysludge
- FB Fan -

36 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2003 :  14:22:19  Show Profile
Hey i am a big VHS collector i amianly collect dinosaur jr vhs and i havent had much lucky getting pixies vhs. I have lots of quality VHS shows from other awesome bands like Dinsaour JR., Sebadoh, The Smiths, Nirvana, Foo Fighters.

Heres my Lists if anyone is interested in any of my videos and has some pixies videos to trade let me know. I am in the US so i know i cant trade with some of you due to format.

VHS LIST

DINOSAUR JR.

1986 Amherst MA (pro shot band practice at UMASS amherst)

Tarpit / Kracked / Lose / Gargoyle / Raisans

10/26/88 Germany (shot from the crowd definetely decent for its time)

gargoyle / the lung / let it ride / kracked / no bones / freakscene / tarpit / in a jar / does it float? / don#8217;t

Short Lou + Murph interview from 1989

Interview With Murph and J from 1991 about 5 minutes

8/30/91 Nuremberg, Germany (shot from the crowd decent quality good shots definetely one of my favorites)

Severed Lips, Kracked, Freak Scene, Whatever's Cool With Me, Water, Sideways Intro, Budge, Blowin It->Live for That Look, Keep The Glove Wagon, Thumb

E: Lung, They Allways Come, Sludgefeast

02/08/92 Austin, TX Liberty Lunch (some of the shots are from behind j and it kinda sucks but its still a good show not really a personal fave due to the behind shots)

Severed Lips / Kracked / The Lung / Freak Scene / Whatever's Cool With Me / Water / Blowing It / I Live For That Look / Budge (cuts off in the middle of budge kind of a bummer decent show though)

8/29/93 Reading Festival Berkshire, England (Decent bootleg shot from the crowd)

Quest/ Just Like Heaven / Kracked / Start Choppin' / Freak Scene / The Wagon / Get Me / Budge / keep the glove / Raisans / Out There / Thumb

1993 MTV Europe (pro shot)

Get Me / Raisans

8/15/97 St. Malo France (pro shot for some paris tv show good quality)

The Lung/ Cant We Move / Never Bought It / Out There / Just Like Heaven / Feel the Pain/ Get Me / Freak Scene / Alone

8/17/97 Köln, Germany Bizarre Festival (pro shot)

Lung / Cant We Move / Never Bought It / Out There / Just Like Heaven / Feel The Pain / Freak Scene/ Alone / The Wagon

4/25/97 Washington, DC 9:30 Club (pro shot for HBO REVERB)

Wagon / Blowing It / I Live for That Look / Never Bought It / Puke + Cry / Feel the Pain / Sludgefeast

11/23/97 Houston TX (shot from the crowd very decent quality 2nd generation)

Just Like Heaven / Not You Again / Never Bought It / Cant We Move / Out There / Wagon / Loaded / Feel The Pain / Alone / Freak Scene / Sure Not Over You / What Else Is New

E: Lung / Get Me / Raisans

Dinosaur Jr Music Videos : Little Fury Things, Just Like Heaven, Wagon, Thumb, Whatevers Cool with Me, Out There, Start Choppin, Feel The Pain, I Dont Think So

J Mascis + The Fog (J Mascis, Mike Watt, George Berz)

3/26/01 St. Louis (good bootleg shot from the crowd kidna fuzzy picture but still very good)

The Lung/ Where'd Ya Go / Back Before You Go / Everything Flows Medley / Just Like Heaven / Maggot Brain / Keep The Glove / Same Day / Waistin / Ive had it (black flag cover) / Repulsion / Little Fury / All the Girls / Ammaring / Loose

E: Freak Scene

J Mascis + the Fog 4/14/01 Charlotte, NC (shot from the crowd but real good quality the best j + the fog show i have)

Wagon, Waistin, Raisans, Back Before You Go, Same Day, Alone, Budge, Lung, I've Had It->Repulsion, Ammaring, Everything Flows Medley, No Fun

E: Maggot Brain, Just Like Heaven, Freak Scene

J + the Fog TV Segment

Repulsion/ Whered You Go? (music video) / TV Eye (interviews with all J, mike watt and george between songs)

J Mascis Acoustic

J Mascis Solo Acoustic Video 2001

Thumb / Blowin It / Quest / Same Day / Keeblin / Ammaring / Little Fury / Flying Cloud / Keep the Glove / Throw Down / Repulsion / On the Run / Waistin / Not You Again /

E: Get Me / Lung / Wagon / What Else is New?

SEBADOH

2/13/97 Pullman WA

Brand New Love / Too Pure / Dreams / Careful / Rebound / Ocean / Dramamine / Freed Pig / S. Soup / Willing to Wait / On Fire / Soul + Fire / Together or Alone / Hillbilly II / Zone Doubt

Reverb 97

Flame / It’s All You / Sing Something / Plate O’Hatred / Dreams

Nirvana 9/13/89 A quliaty (awesome for its time)
Nirvana 10/19/91 A- quality
Nirvana 2/12/90 B+ quliaty
Nirvana 1/24/93 A- qulity pro shot
Nirvana 11/9/93 A- quality
Nirvana 12/31/93 B quality

Weezer 7/09/95 A-
Weezer 8/17/96 A- pro shot (rockpolast)
Weezer 8/15/97 B+ (sound is fuzzy and the guy tapes
the crowd too much)
Weezer 9/17/97 B-
Weezer Acoustic sometime in 97 (taped off tv fuzzy
picture)
Weezer 7/04/00 A-
Weezer 8/27/00 A
Weezer 3/03/01 A

Elvis Costello + the atrtractions 5/6/78 (rockpolast)
Elvis Costello + the atrtractions 4/16/78

The Smiths 3/11/84 (rockpolast)
The Smiths 6/17/85

Foo Fighters 5/19/95

If you want setlists for any of the shows that dont have setlists just ask. Thanks

-Pete
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000