New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bartholomew
= Cult of Ray =

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  06:00:51  Show Profile
How come no one's talking about this album. I have to admit that I was skeptical after hearing of the project. But got bored the other day and thought I'd give it a shot. Have only downloaded about half of the songs so far (the others soon to come), but holy shit! these songs really blow me away. Congratulations to all who contributed a song. Love them all (so far) in their own special way. The Elvis accent on his Kingly Cave is genius, as is the futuristic slant on I could Stay Here Forever. I could go on and on. I had no idea we had so much musical talent here. Anyone have a favorite? I'll figure out mine when I hear the whole thing. Kick ass guys. Frank must be really proud. Can't imagine any other group of music fans passionate enough to go to all the work putting together a project like this. Give yourself a slap on the back, boys. You deserve it. I'm proud to be represented by you.

[MOVED]

Edited by - El Barto on 08/08/2003 07:34:19

the swimmer
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1602 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  07:11:41  Show Profile  Visit the swimmer's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Bartholomew

How come no one's talking about this album. I have to admit that I was skeptical after hearing of the project. But got bored the other day and thought I'd give it a shot. Have only downloaded about half of the songs so far (the others soon to come), but holy shit! these songs really blow me away. Congratulations to all who contributed a song. Love them all (so far) in their own special way. The Elvis accent on his Kingly Cave is genius, as is the futuristic slant on I could Stay Here Forever. I could go on and on. I had no idea we had so much musical talent here. Anyone have a favorite? I'll figure out mine when I hear the whole thing. Kick ass guys. Frank must be really proud. Can't imagine any other group of music fans passionate enough to go to all the work putting together a project like this. Give yourself a slap on the back, boys. You deserve it. I'm proud to be represented by you.

Hey man, look in the TABS AND MUSICIAN STUFF section of the forum. It's all there. People have been cutting down or blowing eachother about this for a few weeks now.

Come and join the party and thanks for the kind words.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000