-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Travelers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pot Posted - 01/20/2018 : 10:38:48
By the way, first of all it's Travellers not Travelers. Two LL's...

Anyway.

Hello I'm traveler 907 and has anyone else discovered this great new sci-fi series on Netflix?

I was sold by episode 4 or 5, but now at the end of season all I can say is.. Oh boy.

Terminator meets Quantum Leap.

Assimilate yourself before it's too late and everyone's talking about it but you haven't seen it yet.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pot Posted - 01/23/2018 : 23:54:33
I've still not watched the second half of Another Earth. More films and box sets out there than most people have got time to watch these days.
matto Posted - 01/23/2018 : 16:24:59
OK i'll look into trave'ers

the OA was really good, btw. but i like brit marling, another earth and all that.

--------
baby poop, curry
pot Posted - 01/23/2018 : 12:13:23
It's set in the present, and there's these "travelers" from a nightmare dystopian future who come back in time to try and change the course of history by altering known events, disasters etc with the ultimate goal of saving the human race from destroying the earth. Only they don't travel back in their own bodies. When someone dies, or is about to die their consciousness is sent back in time into the body of the "host" in the knowledge of their impending death such as to avert the host's subsequent demise and assume their role/life and then go on to covertly work in teams of five to change "historical" events.

It's got good plot and character development.

Meanwhile I await eagerly for season 3 I'm now onto Mindhunter, another new series set in 1977 about FBI agents who's speciality is criminal psychology, and they are travelling around the US interviewing serial killers and trying to understand what motivates them so they can better solve and prevent future crimes. It's quite stylish, slow paced and refreshingly cerebral.

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 01/23/2018 : 11:34:12
I would watch a show called Travellllers. :)

More seriously, what's it about/what makes it worth a watch?

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
pot Posted - 01/22/2018 : 11:12:00
Technically yes.
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 01/22/2018 : 10:18:39
Wouldn't two LL's make it Travellllers?

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000