-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Trading
 Tossed with Vocals. Anyone have it??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oldmandavid Posted - 08/31/2010 : 05:50:00
I found a live version of Tossed with vocals on You tube. Does any one have a recorded version of this that they can send me? If you haven't heard it you should definitely check it out becasue it's bad ass. here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfc3B6OdXFc
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dukeofcalistan Posted - 08/31/2010 : 11:02:44
Yeah, it's lossless, not .mp3. And it's actually in 5 .rar files. If you want .mp3, I think there are a lot of torrents out there of this show.
oldmandavid Posted - 08/31/2010 : 09:56:19
Thanks, I appreciate tehe help, but is this safe to download? It says the file is 95MB. That's really big.
dukeofcalistan Posted - 08/31/2010 : 09:31:33
Oh, and the instrumental that segues into "Tossed" is a cover of "War of the Satellites" by the Ventures, just following a performance of "Fear" by the Ventures (which was on the previous track).
dukeofcalistan Posted - 08/31/2010 : 09:22:49
This was played at the Moore Theatre in Seattle, WA on May 30th, 1993. You can find the show, which was released on a bootleg CD titled No Big Deal, at various places on the 'net... there are some torrents, I believe, and some blogloads. However, this is the only place I know of where you can get it lossless.

http://elultimoze.blogspot.com/2009/01/frank-black-no-big-deal-recorded-live.html

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000