-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Pixies in Eugene

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fir_b Posted - 02/23/2004 : 09:11:12
According to a TicketsWest employee, the Pixies sold out the McDonald Theater show in Eugene, OR in 2 minutes! I was fortunate enough to get 3 of them!

Peace,
MJ

[MOVED]
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
heile Posted - 02/25/2004 : 08:01:45
P.S.

I still need tickets if anyone has them. Help would be great! My E-mail is:

heile2@yahoo.com
heile Posted - 02/24/2004 : 14:06:25
I had a camping trip to go to so I was gone on Saturday, so my Dad went to McDonald theater to get me tickets for the show. The website said "Get your tickets at 9 A.M. at the mcdonald ticket office or at all safeway fastixx location" so he waited in line for an hour the a women came out before the box office opened an said "sorry guys, all the tickets sold out online." So now I have to fucking find tickets on ebay or someplace else. I have to go, they are one of my favorite bands. Damn. Howam I going to get them for under 250$ dollars! That is the price for 2 on Ebay.
heile Posted - 02/24/2004 : 14:05:53
I had a camping trip to go to so I was gone on Saturday, so my Dad went to McDonald theater to get me tickets for the show. The website said "Get your tickets at 9 A.M. at the mcdonald ticket office or at all safeway fastixx location" so he waited in line for an hour the a women came out before the box office opened an said "sorry guys, all the tickets sold out online." So now I have to fucking find tickets on ebay or someplace else. I have to go, they are one of my favorite bands. Damn. Howam I going to get them for under 250$ dollars! That is the price for 2 on Ebay.
jomoweb Posted - 02/24/2004 : 10:07:01
Like a bad dream, I was not able to come up with tickets for this show. I was up at Mt. Hood snowboarding and later that night watching No. 13 Baby, a Pixies tribute band.

What the hell was I thinking???

I live in Eugene, anyone who wants to sell me ticket(s) will get all the hometown hookups I can offer...(Place to crash, Beer, Liquor, Pizza).

I don't want to support the e-bay raquet. Tix are going for over $100 a piece!

I am not black like Barry White, I am white like Frank Black is...
-Bloodhound Gang
tert Posted - 02/24/2004 : 09:39:02
Just read this on the McD theatre website http://www.mcdonaldtheatre.com/

FREE PIXIES TICKETS
Friday Feb. 27 ONLY
The McDonald Theatre will hold a drawing in the lounge from 10pm to midnight for a pair of Pixies tickets to the sold out concert. Must be present to win.

Probably not very good chances but a chance nonetheless.
tert Posted - 02/24/2004 : 09:20:14
yeah somethin strange was goin on. i initially was able to select tickets online, then when i clicked the "confim purchase," the site froze. i constantly refreshed and got a server error screen for about 15-20 minutes. my friend called safeway during that time, they said they were out and then at about 9:20 the site finally refreshed and i got tix! ticketswest really needs to upgrade their site hardware. my buddy was unable to get thru on a T1 line that was right next to me at kinkos! we tried to get her tix till 11am by refreshing but no luck. called mcd theatre and heard only a few in line there got tix.

sorry but all my tix are spoken for. good luck to all who weren't as fortunate as i. may all ebay scalpers be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels.
johnny_4_president Posted - 02/24/2004 : 09:10:59
anyone who bought spares, my pal and i are looking for 2 tickets to eugene, we really want to have an exscuse to drive through oregon.
thanks in advance, peace.

-> Disponibile <-
Chris Knight Posted - 02/23/2004 : 18:59:17
Strange...

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies *snort* SCREEEEEECH! *flap flap flap*
pants Posted - 02/23/2004 : 18:37:20
i'm not sure, my girlfriend got through on the phone at 9:08 am and they said i was sold out, then at 9:30 am or so i bout one online. so who knows.
Chris Knight Posted - 02/23/2004 : 18:30:37
Is this true? I guess I was pretty damn lucky myself. And to think that one of the cashiers at Safeway kinda made fun of me for being half an hour early.

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies *snort* SCREEEEEECH! *flap flap flap*

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000