-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Insane Silver Skulls!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mad Dawg Posted - 02/08/2004 : 21:23:06
The link below does not sell stuff but has INSANE stuff. The guy made a medallion Keith wore last year.

www.tonycreed.com
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 09/08/2005 : 14:53:33
Me too.

Sigh.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
floop Posted - 09/07/2005 : 08:56:27
i should have never revived this thread. reminiscing about old times makes me very emotional
VoVat Posted - 09/07/2005 : 08:41:05
No, see, "whorish behavio(u)r" consists of having sex for money, not reviving incredibly old threads. Get it straight!

I was all out of luck, like a duck that died. I was all out of juice, like a moose denied.
starmekitten Posted - 09/06/2005 : 14:47:15
fucking nostaligia queens killing the forum with their whorish behaviour
floop Posted - 09/06/2005 : 14:43:25
remember the old days?
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/28/2004 : 01:32:15
Little Black Francis if you were to ever accomplish anything noteworthy it would make treating your eating disorder much easier. Out of my love/compassion for all humans, however trite, I will help you free of my normal charge should you come clean and admit your low self esteem is 100% justifiable.
Little Black Francis Posted - 03/28/2004 : 00:00:52
Whenever I need to induce vomiting upon myself, I'll be sure to look up this thread...

Dude, thanks for nothing

Mijn vriendin kan geen orgasme krijgen
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/10/2004 : 01:38:33
quote:
Originally posted by darwin

Dear Mr. Dawg,

Frank doesn't run this site and thus would not be the one to ban you. It must be difficult dealing with all of those "losers and students" in La Jolla.

Darwin, UCSD (University OF China San Diego) students are a glum lot compared to the students at State. They are also terrible drivers. Other than as a real estate investment, and surfing Blacks, LA Jolla has really gone down hill. Have you ever done ANYTHING noteworthy?
darwin Posted - 03/10/2004 : 01:09:10
Dear Mr. Dawg,

Frank doesn't run this site and thus would not be the one to ban you. It must be difficult dealing with all of those "losers and students" in La Jolla.
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/10/2004 : 00:28:08
quote:
Originally posted by Hordak
Mad Dawg, what's the deal?! Why are you wasting your precious time and effort here?

Hordak, I am practicing typing while shamelessly promoting the website. If anyone found out I was posting here it would be terrible for my image. I assume I haven't been banned because Frank considers me a guest celebrity (few and far between here!) 300 hits and one sale from this site already! I was never in Nepal and despise canabanoids. Perhaps it was my evil twin. I only vacation in the tropics. BTW, have you ever done ANYTHING noteworthy?
Hordak Posted - 03/09/2004 : 23:48:16
quote:
Originally posted by glacial906

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dawg

Glacial, "judgemental"? It was a ploy to try to get people here to discuss some of their acomplishments. I actually was amused by the attacks. Psychology is a hobby, not my proffession, so maybe I was wrong but I figured from reading the posts that my attackers were probably wannabes,posers, or just too young to have anything to brag about (hopefully) yet.

There are easier ways of asking people's accomplishments than to go on a forum, act like an ass, and then challenge the members of the forum to live up to your expectations, however trite and superficial they are.

Superficial? Superficial?! What the hell do you know about superficiality, you little twerp? I love Mad Dawg's Insane Silver Skulls, and every other piece of jewelry he's made besides. Mad Dawg, what's the deal?! Why are you wasting your precious time and effort here? I wore one of your first insane silver skull rings on my documentary back in 1998 in Taiwan, and I loved it! Do you remember that meeting in Nepal, when me and you had way too much sushi and cheap champagne and had to go up to the roof of the Matsuchili building to get some fresh air? I remember smoking at least five or six bowls and you told me about your plans to start fashioning silver rings for movie stars. It was only then that I realized that the ring I wore around my finger was the start of something amazing, and I was indeed a part of history. I don't know why, but ever since then you've ignored me at nearly all the social events I've seen you at. Do you remember the World War I documentary get-together post-production? You really blew me off there. I was just wondering, are we still friends?
glacial906 Posted - 03/09/2004 : 23:30:43
quote:

Glacial, "judgemental"? It was a ploy to try to get people here to discuss some of their acomplishments. I actually was amused by the attacks. Psychology is a hobby, not my proffession, so maybe I was wrong but I figured from reading the posts that my attackers were probably wannabes,posers, or just too young to have anything to brag about (hopefully) yet.

There are easier ways of asking people's accomplishments than to go on a forum, act like an ass, and then challenge the members of the forum to live up to your expectations, however trite and superficial they are.
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/09/2004 : 23:20:54
Bedrock, I forgot to mention, married for 20 years. 10 years is noteworthy for these days. Remember you heard this here first. If you go the way of most married couples I can assure you time will prove your new wife no better than the first one. None of my friends have a new wife any less crazy that their old one. Women are different. Do yuou wear the pants in the family?

Anazgnos, I find the skull rings on www.tonycreed.com to be some of the finest in the world. My favorite skull maker "Gabor" died last year and his skulls are highly collectable and cost a fortune. An internet search of "Gaboratory" might find you a ring off the original molds but it will not be blessed by a voodoo priestess. I have a few PLD Gabors laying around but am not selling. Do you have a good job? What do you do for a living? Maybe you could afford a Bill Wall "Master Skull" ring (www.bwlusa1.com).

PLEASE SHARE. You must have something you're proud of.
mun chien andalusia Posted - 03/09/2004 : 22:38:38
and now that i notice 6. posting 1002 useless posts here

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
mun chien andalusia Posted - 03/09/2004 : 22:36:30
Some accomplishments I'm proud of are:

1. Owner of a fully functional brain(found it on ebay)

2. World champion of air guitaring 1998

3. Growing long hair(twice)

4. Not ever buying a rolling stones or led zeppelin or doors or queen cd\lp\cst

5. Watching Alien 25 times,Fight Club 30 times,Terminator1 50times

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
bedrock_barney Posted - 03/09/2004 : 14:01:12
Some accomplishments I'm proud of are:

1. Being married to my wonderful wife for nearly 10 years

2. Father to two lovely children

3. Sponsor to a disadvantaged boy in Bolivia.

4. Being a homeowner (5 bedroom, w/o pool.....what?......no pool.....bugger.....I almost had it covered......no sodding pool......shit....I'm a failure...... Fuck
VoVat Posted - 03/09/2004 : 13:57:05
quote:
On the other hand, it's the perfect example of "feeding the troll" which if you've posted on a forum for longer than a week, you've surely heard of.

Exactly. Arguing with trolls can be fun, and give one a somewhat superior feeling ("Well, I might not be a genius, but at least I'm smarter than THIS guy."), but it's also giving the trolls exactly what they want, and sometimes annoying other forum members who just avoid the trolls like everyone says they're supposed to. By now, though, I'm sure pretty much everyone knows this is a troll thread, and avoids it if they don't want to see that kind of stuff.

Join the Culf of Buttoms / It's the Alerican way.
glacial906 Posted - 03/09/2004 : 13:45:08
quote:
Originally posted by cvanepps

I'm really torn by this thread.

On the one hand, it's a very entertaining thread. It's funny, slightly acerbic, yet civil all at once.

On the other hand, it's the perfect example of "feeding the troll" which if you've posted on a forum for longer than a week, you've surely heard of.

I'm reminded of a joke by Eddie Murphy back when he was doing standup. He said, "deep down, we want to smell each others' farts." It's mighty stinky in here but I kind of like it.

-= It's not easy to kidnap a fat man =-
http://christophervanepps.iuma.com

BTW, yeah I realize we're "feeding the troll." I find it kind of amusing too. I try not to be an argumentative person but this is an intriguing thread. That line about the topic being "funny, slightly acerbic, yet civil all at once" struck me as hilarious for some reason. That was a perfect description.
glacial906 Posted - 03/09/2004 : 13:31:51
quote:

quote:

And once again you have proven yourself incapable of any response other than the one that I mentioned above. As a matter of fact, I have done many noteworthy things with my life but I don't measure their worth by what I have on e-bay.

I'm just curious as to what kind of people are posting here. I am interested in you! Some accomplishments I'm proud of are

1.Winning the east coast skateboarding championships. (downhill slalom)
2.Winning the california state championships of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
3. Being in a band that sold over a half million units on Epic Records.
4. Making jewelry for Keith Richards and Pierce Brosnan.
5. Being a homeowner (4 bedroom w/ pool in La Jolla)

From all the attacks I've suffered on this thread I would assume the forum is low on self esteem and thrives on false pride and ego typical of losers and students. I would love to be proved wrong (it's horrible to thinkof all the time I've wasted here!) but no ones talking.

Consider us all duly impressed.

Seriously, kudos on all of that, but it just seems judgemental to me that you consider most people on this forum as "losers and students." (As if the two are synonymous.) Most people probably don't feel like publicly patting themselves on the back as often as you seem to. If you need the validation for your accomplishments that badly, then by all means tell us more of your amazing success stories. I won't interfere anymore.
anazgnos Posted - 03/09/2004 : 13:31:11
Hey guys, I know this is kind of out of left-field, but does anybody know where I could get some, I don't know if they even make these, but, some, like Silver Skull rings or something? Preferably insane ones, if possible.

"Smile Away Horribly Now"
ShakeyShake Posted - 03/09/2004 : 12:48:59
quote:

quote:

And once again you have proven yourself incapable of any response other than the one that I mentioned above. As a matter of fact, I have done many noteworthy things with my life but I don't measure their worth by what I have on e-bay.

I'm just curious as to what kind of people are posting here. I am interested in you! Some accomplishments I'm proud of are

From all the attacks I've suffered on this thread I would assume the forum is low on self esteem and thrives on false pride and ego typical of losers and students. I would love to be proved wrong (it's horrible to thinkof all the time I've wasted here!) but no ones talking.

The one accomplishment i'm proud of
1.Getting to know you

"I joined the Cult of this guy / 'cause they took my other picture away
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/09/2004 : 12:25:04
quote:

cvanepps Posted - 03/09/2004 : 10:13:57
I'm really torn by this thread.

On the one hand, it's a very entertaining thread. It's funny, slightly acerbic, yet civil all at once.

I'm reminded of a joke by Eddie Murphy back when he was doing standup. He said, "deep down, we want to smell each others' farts." It's mighty stinky in here but I kind of like it.

-= It's not easy to kidnap a fat man =-
http://christophervanepps.iuma.com
glacial906 Posted - 03/09/2004 : 09:43:01
Mad Dawg Posted - 03/09/2004 : 01:22:45
Glacial, have you done anything with your life that you would consider noteworthy and worth sharing?

If you've looked at the links to ebay it should be pretty obvious I'm not desperate to sell my stuff. I don't need money. I crave attention and enjoy sharing my wonderful art with aspiring, young, starving, artists.

I would love the chance to critique some of your art. Is it available for viewing/listening or is it still in the developmental stage?

glacial906 Posted - 03/09/2004 : 00:05:32
No, we just like the occasional dumbass on the forum. It provides hours of entertainment.

By the way, I do admire your dilligence (desperation?) in trying to sell your rings. You are cooler than us all. Why don't you regale us again with your tales about meeting famous people and fashioning rings for them? Or, better yet, why don't you belittle someone who you don't know from Adam with taunts about how they have never done anything at all worthwhile with their lives? Obviously you haven't even dreamed of success unless you are in some indirect way affiliated with being a junk dealer to movie stars and musicians. And, I wouldn't consider all those who respond to you directly as your "minions." That is simply a convenient (and lame) insult akin to saying "your mama" to anything anyone has to throw back at you. It means nothing. You don't address criticism head on; you elude it by pathetically trying to belittle the offender and then you post your link and delude yourself by saying that everyone really wants a silver skull, and they are for whatever reason too embarassed to come out and say it. And, yes, before you start posting your bullshit about me being one of your minions, I would say I do enjoy contesting morons on the forum and this is in no way some extention of me wanting one of your crap silver rings. (Which, by the way, I would look at with a much more unbiased opinion if you hadn't unabashedly prostituted your shit on this forum.)

Take me, break me, tell me a good one and maybe I'll cry

Mad Dawg Posted - 03/08/2004 : 12:43:15
GIven the amount of views and responses I have a feeling there are MANY closet skull freaks on this forum. Be PROUD of your skull ring!
Check the one below. Now that's a NICE skull!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2695660229&category=11318
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 03/06/2004 : 07:10:37
Best not encourage him Gracie.

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
gracie Posted - 03/06/2004 : 00:56:00
So Mad Dawg, tell me more about your music industry connections, did you make Kurt Cobain any of those tasteful rings.

With the 10 year anniversary of his death coming up you could create a special memorial ring, i'd certainly pay money for it.
SpudBoy Posted - 03/05/2004 : 18:34:51
I made some slippers for Joe Pepsi and a hat for Robert DeNoro once. Out of tin foil. They paid cash money, though so I'm better than you.

GoddessTheory Posted - 03/05/2004 : 12:22:33
Gwen Stephanie huh?
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 03/05/2004 : 11:48:31
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mun chien andalusia

quote:

Hey where did all my minions and stalkers go?

you wish you had some.pretty sad for a super cool rocker that earns more money and knows more important people of all the other 3000 forum members put together.

Maybe we should have a contest. We could vote who is the most acomplished musician on the forum. Or, who has the biggest record deal. I will make the winner a ring like the one in the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2693808036&category=11318

It's me!!! But I don't want your ring. I want your soul!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 03/05/2004 : 11:40:03
Hey, Mad Dawg, make me a ring with this guy's picture :

He's gonna win the Nobel Prize for peace.

I'll give you ten bucks.

Have some wine, please, don't run away.
gracie Posted - 03/05/2004 : 10:45:59
Jesus, this is the funniset thread ever. Those rings are shit though!
Mad Dawg Posted - 02/29/2004 : 23:37:24
quote:
Originally posted by mun chien andalusia

quote:

Hey where did all my minions and stalkers go?

you wish you had some.pretty sad for a super cool rocker that earns more money and knows more important people of all the other 3000 forum members put together.

Only one stalker? wheres the minions?
Pierce Brosnan looked pretty cool wearing the ring I made him at the academy awards tonight huh? I'm making him another one because he doesn't like to wear the same ring in more than one movie.
Wait till you see the cool skull ring I'm making Gwen Stephanie!

Maybe we should have a contest. We could vote who is the most acomplished musician on the forum. Or, who has the biggest record deal. I will make the winner a ring like the one in the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2693808036&category=11318

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000