-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Port Chester September 10

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bedbug Posted - 07/17/2021 : 18:05:43
Anybody going?

I tried but it was sold out.

Should be a good one, it's a great venue. Last time I went was for ween and the place was rocking.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bedbug Posted - 08/31/2021 : 17:17:00
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

I couldn't express the anger I'd feel if I showed up to see Pixies and Flaming Lips played instead. HATE that band.

I really only know their one song, about the robots. Don't really have any feelings about them either way.
Troubles A Foot Posted - 08/30/2021 : 20:18:28
I couldn't express the anger I'd feel if I showed up to see Pixies and Flaming Lips played instead. HATE that band.
Bedbug Posted - 08/30/2021 : 11:00:22
It looks like the cap has booked Stella Blue's Band to fill the bill that night, if anyone is interested
Bedbug Posted - 08/29/2021 : 15:22:44
quote:

Where? I am not finding any trace of the show on the site or how to get a refund.

EDIT: Nevermind, they replied to my email quick. They said ticketmaster should be doing it within 30 days.

Good luck, hope it gets back to you with quick processing.

I heard Flaming Lips is replacing Pixies on the bills?
Troubles A Foot Posted - 08/27/2021 : 12:53:12
Where? I am not finding any trace of the show on the site or how to get a refund.

EDIT: Nevermind, they replied to my email quick. They said ticketmaster should be doing it within 30 days.
Bedbug Posted - 08/26/2021 : 22:05:06
There were instructions on the cap site
Troubles A Foot Posted - 08/26/2021 : 20:53:31
By the way, does anybody know how the hell to get a refund? Because the Ticketmaster website is certainly no help. I'm getting concerned.
Bedbug Posted - 08/26/2021 : 16:02:10
Maybe they would have played "Break(through infection) My Body"
Troubles A Foot Posted - 08/25/2021 : 22:02:50
I'd have gone. I just went to Six Flags today, tons of people. I'm vaccinated and I wore a mask when it got crowded. I'd still love to see Pixies.
darwin Posted - 08/24/2021 : 08:09:20
Tulsa was cancelled. At this point I'm not sure I would have gone even though I had a ticket
Troubles A Foot Posted - 08/23/2021 : 21:27:58
god fucking damn it
Bedbug Posted - 08/23/2021 : 16:26:22
Yeah, not surprised.

I just started watching the Ween shows from this past weekend. It was great to see live music being performed. The venues were outdoors, unlike the cap would have been
Brank_Flack Posted - 08/23/2021 : 09:44:30
Cancelled: too bad, but sounds like the right call.
Bedbug Posted - 08/08/2021 : 01:22:44
quote:
Originally posted by Arm Arm Arm

quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

Anybody going?

Should be a good one, it's a great venue. Last time I went was for ween and the place was rocking.

My experience with concerts has been one can go down to the box office the day of and find available tickets, sometimes really good seats too! There's also the chance of finding a fellow fan selling an extra for face value or less. Checking online periodically works too.

There's no guarante this will work for you but it's something to consider. Hope you get to see the show.

cheers

Thanks Arm 3X, appreciated. It's about a month away. I'll probably just watch from home this time.
Arm Arm Arm Posted - 07/31/2021 : 12:44:21
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

Anybody going?

My experience with concerts has been one can go down to the box office the day of and find available tickets, sometimes really good seats too! There's also the chance of finding a fellow fan selling an extra for face value or less. Checking online periodically works too.

There's no guarante this will work for you but it's something to consider. Hope you get to see the show.

cheers
Bedbug Posted - 07/24/2021 : 19:56:47
Saw that the Newcastle gig has been postponed til 2022. Wonder if that will trickle down.
Bedbug Posted - 07/19/2021 : 16:11:11
quote:

I'M GOING!!!!!

I am hoping for a crazy set list.

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear your review
Troubles A Foot Posted - 07/19/2021 : 09:04:51
I'M GOING!!!!!

I am hoping for a crazy set list.
picpic Posted - 07/19/2021 : 06:02:12
Trompe le Bossanova tour ?

___
"Service Unavailable"
Bedbug Posted - 07/17/2021 : 18:06:41
Also, I'm really curious what the setlists will be. I'm guessing they will be the same as we saw in 2019, but wouldn't it be great if they busted out something weird?

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000