-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Nick Cave on Morrissey

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bedbug Posted - 06/28/2019 : 10:33:17
I dig both these dudes, and I also live under a rock (actually under a bed) so I’m not sure what the deal is here, but interesting reading nonetheless

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/nick-cave-smiths-songs-will-long-outlast-morrisseys-offending-political-alliances/
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
danjersey Posted - 06/11/2022 : 20:26:36
I don’t want to cozy up next to the guy but I’d say he’d fight like an arse heroically
danjersey Posted - 08/15/2020 : 19:31:51
quote:
Originally posted by Homers_pet_monkey

Morrissey is a racist. If anyone has read up on it properly and disagrees then they're also a racist. It's really that simple.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place

Ah ha! Simple Jack. You’ve gone full retard have ya?
tisasawath Posted - 08/10/2020 : 23:31:32
Homers_pet_bunion!
coastline Posted - 08/10/2020 : 14:09:46
Homers_pet_monkey!

If all you see is violins, then I make a plea in their defense.
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 08/07/2020 : 02:39:30
Morrissey is a racist. If anyone has read up on it properly and disagrees then they're also a racist. It's really that simple.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
trobrianders Posted - 07/16/2019 : 16:06:25
I have no sympathy. Stupid liberal elites still haven't realised they're going to be eaten alive by the forces they've worked so hard to unleash. Stay safe dan.

danjersey Posted - 07/06/2019 : 08:28:00
Tro, I only meant to say that a man like Morrissey is fearful. The possibility of having one’s arms and legs bound and then thrown from a roof is terrifying. No matter the distance
trobrianders Posted - 07/04/2019 : 01:20:17
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

Morrissey is a man. He can manage with or without the tossed fruit. The guy has had it pretty good and he knows it. He is nostalgic. Let the invasion carry on as it has. No skin off of his balls, or mine, yet.

You display a level of circumspection that the Left will criminalize soon enough if they're not stamped out. "Yet". You said it.

danjersey Posted - 07/03/2019 : 21:11:49
Morrissey is a man. He can manage with or without the tossed fruit. The guy has had it pretty good and he knows it. He is nostalgic. Let the invasion carry on as it has. No skin off of his balls, or mine, yet.
trobrianders Posted - 07/03/2019 : 10:41:06
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

I thought Cave's post was interesting and I agree with his point out of context, but being a Morrissey fan and having read countless Morrissey interviews and etc, I am not seeing the big deal about Morrissey's political affiliations or comments, and I think this all feels a bit overblown and I just wish people would relax a bit.

Relax a bit? We're in the grip of politically correct bigotry. These people are demented. They want extermination camps for deplorables. We've seen it all before. It will end in tears. They're at war with human nature but they will find nature is unforgiving. Leftism is a philosophy of self-hatred. Leftists actually want to conjure up a right wing bogeyman to come and destroy them. Their self-hatred demands it. It's just that millions of innocents have to suffer in the process.

Troubles A Foot Posted - 07/02/2019 : 05:58:10
I thought Cave's post was interesting and I agree with his point out of context, but being a Morrissey fan and having read countless Morrissey interviews and etc, I am not seeing the big deal about Morrissey's political affiliations or comments, and I think this all feels a bit overblown and I just wish people would relax a bit.
trobrianders Posted - 07/01/2019 : 15:18:04
Proof that all artists should keep their big, fat mouths shut. Cave can write but he talks a lot of crap like the very best of them. Consider this utterance, "I respect and understand why people respond in this way, but can’t help but feel it is of significant personal loss to them". So the the greater the loss the more respect and understanding he shows? What an idiot! Shut up Nick!

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000