-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Here Comes Your Subbacultcha
 Cool Pixies Merch

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jeepster Posted - 11/06/2018 : 06:37:57
Pixies have always had really cool merch. Stuff like the classic Death to the Pixies tee shirt, or the custom posters they have for every concert, are always really fun to look at. So let's talk about our favorite Pixies/FBF merch!

My favorite is a black tee with flowers printed in blue and lavender, with the band name and some lyrics from Andro Queen. It's a lovely and very stylish design. I got it at the recent secret show in Ft. Lauderdale, and I was really pleasantly surprised that they had women's shirts at all, much less having multiple designs to pick from! I also got an enamel pin with the band name on it, which is very nice because I collect pins to wear on jackets. Whenever I wear the shirt or pin I'm reminded of how amazing that show was.

-----------------------
Q: Where do Pixies keep their instruments when they're not playing?
A: Debasement.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jeepster Posted - 11/22/2018 : 17:34:27
That Surfer Rosa long sleeve shirt on the online shop is SO COOL! Too bad it's sold out.

-----------------------
Q: Where do Pixies keep their instruments when they're not playing?
A: Debasement.
natenate101 Posted - 11/21/2018 : 22:19:23
Pixies online store is having a 40% sale right now. Grab yourself some gear.
Bedbug Posted - 11/13/2018 : 08:46:45
That is a really nice shirt.
pot Posted - 11/07/2018 : 09:13:10
I really liked this t-shirt design from the 2004 comeback tour when I saw them at Brixton, the beige coloured version though.

I had a really good triple shirt - long sleeve - shirt combo going on with that, nice earthy colours it was totally surf/grunge chic and went well with faded blue jeans.

But I lost it in 2010. Got an almost new doolittle tshirt from the 2009 tour that I'd be willing to trade.

stuczuba Posted - 11/07/2018 : 08:33:00
quote:
Originally posted by pixiestu

I remember going to one of the Doolittle anniversary shows in London and for each night they would have the gig recorded and put onto a double CD set, so that you could buy it there and then. It was ready to be collected 20 minutes or so after the gig had ended. That's a nice little memento. I'm not sure if they still do that, or how common it is, but it's nice to listen back to the exact gig that you were at.

I have a Doolittle mug and a few tees that I don't really wear any more (yet will probably never get rid of...). The Death to the Pixies tee is probably my favourite band tee shirt ever. Classic.

"The arc of triumph"

Though they were due to do this for the Troxy gig but never followed through so tje Doolittle shows were the last ones..
Still got my Brixton Sell Out and Doolittle CDs :)
pixiestu Posted - 11/07/2018 : 06:44:44
I remember going to one of the Doolittle anniversary shows in London and for each night they would have the gig recorded and put onto a double CD set, so that you could buy it there and then. It was ready to be collected 20 minutes or so after the gig had ended. That's a nice little memento. I'm not sure if they still do that, or how common it is, but it's nice to listen back to the exact gig that you were at.

I have a Doolittle mug and a few tees that I don't really wear any more (yet will probably never get rid of...). The Death to the Pixies tee is probably my favourite band tee shirt ever. Classic.

"The arc of triumph"
peter radiator Posted - 11/06/2018 : 11:45:28
For the past several years or so, I have been disappointed to find that most of the official Pixies t-shirt designs that I would want to wear are only available on the shirts specifically cut for women.

I completely understand why certain designs are only available on women's cut shirts, but at the same, I guess I wish everything was available on unisex cuts as well.

They have probably lost a couple hundred dollars in shirt revenue from me alone!

--

"Real music is out there and real people are making it." ~ Webb Wilder

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000