-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Mother!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bedbug Posted - 10/03/2017 : 05:31:58
Go see it.

You'll thank me later.

Insane.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bedbug Posted - 12/23/2017 : 04:03:45
quote:
Originally posted by pot

quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

quote:
Originally posted by pot

I'm visiting her now. She is well.

Ironically pot, I've read that audiences in the UK laughed through much of the film, while audiences in France recoiled in horror. I did a little of both.

I spent a lot of it wanking over Jennifer Lawrence in my mind, which coincidentally tends to be what happens during any of her films.

Not what I was expecting at all, but I supposed if I'd checked beforehand that it was an Aronofsky creation then I could have prepared for that.

It reminded me a lot of a recurring dream I sometimes have where I am in my house and there are people in it and I want them all to fuck off but they wont and then they start messing up my house. Then I wake up again and there's noone but me and I breath a sigh of relief, crack one off and fall back asleep again.

Rating: It was alright. It was less painful to watch that The Fountain

It does have a certain dreamlike quality to it
pot Posted - 12/21/2017 : 23:17:54
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pot

Ironically pot, I've read that audiences in the UK laughed through much of the film, while audiences in France recoiled in horror. I did a little of both.

I spent a lot of it wanking over Jennifer Lawrence in my mind, which coincidentally tends to be what happens during any of her films.

Not what I was expecting at all, but I supposed if I'd checked beforehand that it was an Aronofsky creation then I could have prepared for that.

It reminded me a lot of a recurring dream I sometimes have where I am in my house and there are people in it and I want them all to fuck off but they wont and then they start messing up my house. Then I wake up again and there's noone but me and I breath a sigh of relief, crack one off and fall back asleep again.

Rating: It was alright. It was less painful to watch that The Fountain

Carl Posted - 10/20/2017 : 16:27:45
quote:
Does Blade Runner 2049 feel two hours and 44 minutes long?

Not really.
Bedbug Posted - 10/18/2017 : 04:27:48
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Saw it last week... interesting allegorical kinda film, quite intense, as you'd expect from Aronofsky!

Thought Blade Runner 2049 was great, btw!

Does Blade Runner 2049 feel two hours and 44 minutes long?
Carl Posted - 10/17/2017 : 08:38:45
Saw it last week... interesting allegorical kinda film, quite intense, as you'd expect from Aronofsky!

Thought Blade Runner 2049 was great, btw!
Bedbug Posted - 10/06/2017 : 14:01:20
Best movie of 2017
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 10/06/2017 : 04:37:10
Never heard of it but I'll take a look around for it.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Carl Posted - 10/04/2017 : 09:27:32
Been meaning to go and see it... enjoyed It, and really looking forward to Blade Runner 2049, which is getting phenomenal reviews, btw!
pot Posted - 10/03/2017 : 10:17:34
Never heard about it until now. Since it's an Aronofsky I'll have to make note to watch that sometime. Can't remember the last really good film I sat down and watched, oh yeah I do it was Catfight. Been all TV series mostly this year.
Bedbug Posted - 10/03/2017 : 07:18:37
quote:
Originally posted by pot

pot Posted - 10/03/2017 : 06:00:06

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000