-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Trump

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
trobrianders Posted - 08/10/2016 : 06:13:16
Hee hee. You clicked on the Trump thread.

pot Posted - 12/05/2016 : 02:15:31
Definetly this

Rednecks be like... Trump's gonna fix America yeah, just you wait and see!
pot Posted - 12/01/2016 : 12:38:08
Trump's giving up business to undertake the presidency, because his foreign business wheelings and dealings would likely have meant he could be easily impeached as it's against the rules. In other words he has signed off all Trump business to his sons, which he was going to do anyway. Either way it's still Trump business, the only difference is his sons inherit the profits before he dies.

I wonder if we'll all wake up on January 1st 2017 to find that the past year has all been a dream and it's still a year ago?

Failing that why don't the ruling elite just scrap voting altogether and when there's an election they just announce who the new leader is, here's the new president and guess what, it's another cunt, get used to it. What did you really expect? Get a job and give us all your money, we own you bitch.
tisasawath Posted - 11/17/2016 : 10:14:28
On the news they talked about him scheming in Trump tower, with visiting politicians, foreign leaders. It really looks like a beginning of a Batman movie.
pot Posted - 11/16/2016 : 00:51:47
quote:
Originally posted by Stevio10

Where's the Clinton thread?

It's on a private server somewhere
pot Posted - 11/15/2016 : 22:33:23
Carl Posted - 11/13/2016 : 14:35:53
quote:
Originally posted by Stevio10
Where's the Clinton thread? I guess that was part of the problem, anything Trump did was magnified in the media. Any exposure being good exposure and all that.

I'm pretty sure he gets his ideas from watching kids TV - Donald wants to build a wall... https://youtu.be/YGT4SGCAAlE

I'd like to see Trump actually try and go through with this (I mean his ridiculous 'wall around Mexico', not his own clubhouse. Obviously.)
Stevio10 Posted - 11/11/2016 : 19:40:01
Where's the Clinton thread? I guess that was part of the problem, anything Trump did was magnified in the media. Any exposure being good exposure and all that.

I'm pretty sure he gets his ideas from watching kids TV - Donald wants to build a wall... https://youtu.be/YGT4SGCAAlE

pot Posted - 11/11/2016 : 16:32:41
I have a theory that the world may have slipped into a dark mirror universe at the start of the year. Further speculation also indicates that Bowie might still be alive.
Carl Posted - 11/11/2016 : 09:29:49
Absolutely fucking mental. Does anyone wanna go back over the entire Gunsmoke-beating run of The Simpsons and see if there's any other nasty predictions in store for us?
trobrianders Posted - 11/08/2016 : 23:03:51
What good did your sanctimony do you?

Stevio10 Posted - 11/02/2016 : 11:35:51
https://youtu.be/qfZVu0alU0I
Bedbug Posted - 11/02/2016 : 03:16:14
What song will you play if Trump wins?

Maybe "Bad News" from Golem?

Or "Oona" with its refrain of "I will await destruction."
danjersey Posted - 11/01/2016 : 20:11:49
in person with photo ID that I will inevitably be told is unnecessary.
trobrianders Posted - 11/01/2016 : 03:27:40
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

twas in keeping with Joey Joe Jo Jr. Chabadoo's post

I liked that about it. How you votin' dan?

danjersey Posted - 10/30/2016 : 20:49:48
twas in keeping with Joey Joe Jo Jr. Chabadoo's post
trobrianders Posted - 10/30/2016 : 10:14:37
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

...and now for something still accessible
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU

What's the matter dan, couldn't find a clip of an ostrich with its head buried in the sand?

danjersey Posted - 10/28/2016 : 18:37:17
...and now for something still accessible
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU
Joey Joe Jo Jr. Chabadoo Posted - 10/26/2016 : 01:14:05
Let's pretend we're doomed in any case!
DOOOOOMED!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahah...

++++
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 10/24/2016 : 13:23:29
I think Hillary only gets as much slack as she does because so many people do NOT want Trump in power. Me included.

Hillary is the "corrupt, business-as-usual" candidate; Trump is the "well, things are tough so let's just end it for good" candidate.

I wasn't a Bernie Sanders lover but I would have taken his idealistic extremism over the two that wound up on the ticket somehow. If ever there were a clear message that the system NEEDS to be fixed, it is this election.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
trobrianders Posted - 10/21/2016 : 04:44:07
Even before Trump appeared I tended to view recent elections in the west as referendums on political correctness (to give cultural Marxism its polite name). So it's fitting then that the anti candidate be the most politically incorrect animal imaginable.

Voters are supposedley outraged about silly talk from a dinosaur and not outraged that Clinton saw to the publishing of the tape on the day Assange published her damning secret speeches to Wall Street. Reminds me of how Bill launched cruise missile attacks on bad press days.

Trump's going to win.

Carl Posted - 10/16/2016 : 15:53:55
quote:
Originally posted by two reelers
Not extremely subtle, but very fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHznNjpMTXo

Good old Roger Waters. There is really nothing to add or object to this statement.

I joined the cult of Souled American / 'cause they are a damn' fine band

That's great! One of my fave Floyd songs too.
pot Posted - 10/15/2016 : 04:30:25
On the radio the other day, interviewing Trump supporters. Why they will vote for Trump...

In summary of this guy's reasons, he concludes, "He puts his pants on the same way I do. One leg at a time.. "

pmsl
two reelers Posted - 10/12/2016 : 07:53:55
Not extremely subtle, but very fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHznNjpMTXo

Good old Roger Waters. There is really nothing to add or object to this statement.

I joined the cult of Souled American / 'cause they are a damn' fine band
pot Posted - 08/23/2016 : 19:07:32
quote:
Trump has the possibility of being the LAST president. Very, very different.

- Brian

Does this mean we will get to nipple hang him?

It's a nice thought, but even if Hillary gets in the nipple hanging thing takes on a whole new dimension
PixieSteve Posted - 08/11/2016 : 13:25:44
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

No one's asking how did business as usual politics screw things up so badly that it would make way for a Trump to break through. Instead everyone prefers to wax sanctimonious. Pitiable!

tell us
Gramoul Zlu Posted - 08/11/2016 : 07:57:59
Ok you won!
Discoking Posted - 08/11/2016 : 01:02:08
quote:
Originally posted by Gramoul Zlu

quote:
Originally posted by McDutchie

TRUMP LE MUND

I'm afraid this is actually the best post ever written and that it will never be topped.

Did you mean: never be trumped?

it's educational
Gramoul Zlu Posted - 08/11/2016 : 00:02:46
quote:
Originally posted by McDutchie

TRUMP LE MUND

I'm afraid this is actually the best post ever written and that it will never be topped.
danjersey Posted - 08/10/2016 : 19:23:21
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

Hee hee. You clicked on the Trump thread.

He generates a lot of traffic
McDutchie Posted - 08/10/2016 : 18:37:49
TRUMP LE MUND
trobrianders Posted - 08/10/2016 : 16:04:54
No one's asking how did business as usual politics screw things up so badly that it would make way for a Trump to break through. Instead everyone prefers to wax sanctimonious. Pitiable!

hammerhands Posted - 08/10/2016 : 12:36:52
I did click on it, but I groaned first.

I watched The Simpsons episode E Plurbius Wiggam last night.
PixieSteve Posted - 08/10/2016 : 12:11:57
quote:
Originally posted by Broken Face

quote:
Originally posted by PixieSteve

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

They idea that this man could be the next President of the United States of America is absolutely terrifying.

same every election

I respectfully disagree - people may say that every election, but this represents the first time in my life that I legitimately fear what would happen if a candidate is elected.

Any nominee of my lifetime could be the worst president in history; Trump has the possibility of being the LAST president. Very, very different.

- Brian

i agree, didn't mean to underplay the threat trump poses. but i do have legit fears at every us election!
picpic Posted - 08/10/2016 : 11:20:32
Joey Santiago tweets everyday about his love for Trump.

The whole world is radicalizing right now, that's scary. Like in the 1930's.
Broken Face Posted - 08/10/2016 : 09:49:46
quote:
Originally posted by PixieSteve

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

They idea that this man could be the next President of the United States of America is absolutely terrifying.

same every election

I respectfully disagree - people may say that every election, but this represents the first time in my life that I legitimately fear what would happen if a candidate is elected.

Any nominee of my lifetime could be the worst president in history; Trump has the possibility of being the LAST president. Very, very different.

- Brian

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000