-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Here Comes Your Subbacultcha
 Live in Warsaw 2014

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mad Lucas Posted - 11/03/2016 : 01:51:18
This high definition concert recording was uploaded to YouTube a few days ago. Have just watched it a couple of times and I think it's my favorite live recording of the band post-reunion.

They seem really loose and confident, experimenting with several parts, and seem to be using some vocal and guitar delays which give everything a unique feel. They just seem to be very much "in the zone" for this set and I've enjoyed it immensely

https://youtu.be/--uycv77QBQ
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
picpic Posted - 11/04/2016 : 07:37:03
Agree for Crackity.

Good crowd btw. I suppose it's easier for artists to give a great show when the crowd is responding positively.

___
"Service Unavailable"
Mad Lucas Posted - 11/03/2016 : 23:17:44
I think this has the best live version of Crackity Jones that I've come across. Unbelievable intensity
Bedbug Posted - 11/03/2016 : 16:20:29
What the heck does he adlib during Rock Music? (Around 55 mins). Great great version.

And great concert video. Only complaint is Paz being relegated to 2nd class citizen status with lack of footy.

Beautiful concert
yarbles Posted - 11/03/2016 : 09:08:10
That might be one of the best performances of Bagboy i've seen. Really loose and rough but still together. BF really getting into it and being super yelpy on it.

It's weird, I noticed the camera men do not like showing close ups of Paz in this video... like even when it's just her singing "Bagboy" they'll show Dave drumming. OrBF standing away from the mic. Weird.
Discoking Posted - 11/03/2016 : 03:53:31
thanks for the heads-up.
might grab this off dime: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=495199
"720p webcast (no transcoding)
h264/aac"

it's educational
picpic Posted - 11/03/2016 : 03:51:37
Not a huge fan of this era, but there's a few Youtube accounts (this guy & another one I think) where Pixies gems are posted from time to time, old lost concerts and everything. Priceless. I'm really after Trompe-era gigs, and they posted a few recently.

___
"Service Unavailable"

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000