-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black -- Live!
 FB&TC reunion tour pleaaaaseeee!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
two reelers Posted - 02/27/2015 : 08:33:54
I think this is my first thread opening on this board for 6 or 7 years, but the fantastic news of the box set make me very excited! In his video announcement, the man is very clearly (for his standards) in favour of a possible reunion show/tour. The Catholics are in contact and they are talking to each other about doing some shows! What would I give to see them once more!! Somebody more involved into digital life, start a facobook group or twitter it or whatever - we have to support this!

I joined the cult of Souled American / 'cause they are a damn' fine band
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bedbug Posted - 11/02/2017 : 05:37:37
Keep the hope alive for this
ccuadros Posted - 08/03/2015 : 17:22:22
Agreeee
Stevio10 Posted - 07/10/2015 : 23:26:54
After hearing the Catholics version of 'Selkie Bride' on the box set and my hazy drunken recollection of their live version of 'Fare Thee Well' from 2003 I would have loved to hear what Honeycomb and FM/RM would have sounded like with the Catholics.

But the signs are promising from the interviews, hopefully it will not be too long!

Arm Arm Arm Posted - 07/09/2015 : 19:35:50
This place has seen more active days. Maybe it'll pick up with another Pixies album or Catholics reunion.

Heck, I'd be fine with a one or two night reunion show in lieu of a tour; just as long as it's recorded and released!

cheers
gary13th Posted - 06/23/2015 : 13:37:19
i agree, a reunion tour would be awesome. Notice how this site started dying not long after the end of the catholics (just after the Honeycomb/fast man albums) This site used to be a daily visit.

either way, it would be great for a reunion

twitter @thegaryb
----------
I joined the Cult of the Catholics, Oh when will they return ?
grandmacaesar Posted - 06/08/2015 : 16:49:17
April 12, 2003, 4th Avenue Tavern, Olympia, WA was the best concert of my life, and I've been to hundreds of shows since my first concert (Chicago, way back in '73). The Catholics were on fire. After they left the room, people were screaming for an encore. I yelled out, "Use to be Nava-joe", and suddenly FB stepped out by himself and rocked out Calistan. I could've done back-flips all the way home.

The Catholics are his best project, and their time has come.

Btw, the Collection is up for sale on Amazon. Some guy reviewed it, and only gave it 3 stars (wtf!) because it didn't include the songs from Oddballs! I squirted out a review there as well. You guys should head there and back me up, to push it to 5 stars...
1965 Posted - 05/16/2015 : 03:23:03
Yes Tour Please!!

I have the key to #902
two reelers Posted - 03/26/2015 : 13:02:36
Lyle Workman guest appearance on Solid Gold and Suffering!!

I joined the cult of Souled American / 'cause they are a damn' fine band
Stevio10 Posted - 03/24/2015 : 01:43:47
I just watched that video announcement too as mentioned by two reelers, sounds promising!

A DITS lineup show with EDF and Joey would be quite awesome.
Arm Arm Arm Posted - 02/27/2015 : 12:46:19
Thirded.

Jam out some 1826 and Blast-Off!

cheers!

Mac E. Doobage Posted - 02/27/2015 : 09:44:16
Make it happen.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000