-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black Making Noise
 Submit questions for Frank interview

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brettwb1 Posted - 03/11/2015 : 13:39:09
Doing an e-mail interview with Frank for AlternativeNation.net soon, with his new box set coming out. With an e-mail interview I'd expect short answers, so if you have any topics/questions ideas, try to keep that in mind. Will be sending questions in a day or two.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Stevio10 Posted - 03/15/2015 : 06:29:23
Thanks Maharal!
The Maharal Posted - 03/14/2015 : 07:38:11
That last question got me googling and I came across this: http://www.mtv.com/news/1426382/bowie-grohl-frank-black-guest-on-reeves-gabrels-solo-album/

Never knew it existed. The song's here: http://grooveshark.com/s/Jewel+reeves+Gabrels/4p3PLb?src=5
Stevio10 Posted - 03/12/2015 : 11:54:48
Why hasn‘t "The Jacques Tati" made it onto a studio album yet? Your version with Teenage Fanclub is fabulous by the way.

What happened to the official video of Robert Onion? - I am still excited to see its debut!

You mentioned some time ago in an interview you were invited to join a ‘supergroup‘ - can you share who the other intended members were?
Sam Posted - 03/12/2015 : 03:43:40
How realistic would the idea of catholics reunion show be?

pmjk Posted - 03/12/2015 : 03:27:21
Would he mark the box set coming out and his 50th with a long awaited 50th podcast?
Who are Teri and the Possibilities?
pixie punk Posted - 03/12/2015 : 03:17:57
What qualities (musical/personality) made him decide on each of The Catholics members to be a part of the band.

PUERTO RICO PIXIE
Mac E. Doobage Posted - 03/11/2015 : 17:22:32
What went into the remastering? Why now? Will you guys play some cathoilics shows in NYC please? Can you release more CATHOLICS live shows/alt versions etc digitally? Are you done recording analog? Do you still own the mobile recording studio? Did you guys ever recover your stole equipment? starting shows with ALL THE TIRED HORSES was such a great choice.
The Maharal Posted - 03/11/2015 : 14:10:45
When can we expect new material to be released?

What happened to the Non Stop Erotik film project with Judy Jacobs?

BF has done a lot of great cover songs. Would he have any interest in doing a cover album or an online "cover of the week" project?

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000