-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 Suggestion Box / Website Discussion
 suggestions welcome

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
floop Posted - 01/18/2013 : 11:03:34
just wanted to throw it out there again, because it doesn't get said enough: if you guys have any suggestions for how to make the site better or anything you think Dean and I could improve on, fire away.

I know some people might feel reluctant to make suggestions or might feel like they're overstepping their boundaries. which is not the case. we're definitely interested in hearing from you people

thanks on advance

green star member since 2006. smb?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pot Posted - 01/29/2013 : 19:18:03
pot should post more, especially when he is drunk. More thread about morning turds and stuff

also threads about or alluding to judaism should be discouraged I think

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 01/26/2013 : 07:27:48
Yes, but he has agreed to let floop take credit for his portion of the work.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
darwin Posted - 01/24/2013 : 18:38:05
I thought El Barto ran this place.
floop Posted - 01/19/2013 : 15:14:02
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

I'm disappointed that floop doesn't get enough praise for single-handedly setting up and maintaining FB.Net all these years.

thanks Carl. it's nice to be appreciated. like i said though, Dean does a lot of stuff. a lot. i really couldn't do it without his help

Carl Posted - 01/19/2013 : 13:52:43
I'm disappointed that floop doesn't get enough praise for single-handedly setting up and maintaining FB.Net all these years.
tisasawath Posted - 01/19/2013 : 12:05:32
nonsense, i'd love (and i believe others would, too) to hear your take on how to operate the toilet seat.
floop Posted - 01/19/2013 : 09:06:59
thank you Kathryn. I assure you Dean is pulling his weight. there's a lot of behind the scenes things that happen that you have no idea about. I would try to explain some of the technical things to you guys but honestly it would just go over your heads and you'd find it really boring

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 01/19/2013 : 08:22:35
Wait... there is work being done around here?

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
kathryn Posted - 01/19/2013 : 07:43:17
Not to start another board beef, but I don't understand why you're mentioning Dean, floop. It's not like you're not doing 100 percent of the work around here. One hundred percent.

I remember sitting in a basement listening to Fields of Marigold until I passed out.
danjersey Posted - 01/18/2013 : 12:34:52
you can start by not referring to us as "you people"

you condescending bastard

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000