-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 General Frank Black Chat
 Peep Show Pixies Reference

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TheUglyLover Posted - 05/31/2010 : 12:20:38
Just watching a British TV show called "Peep Show". It's very funny and well done. Anyway, this crazy chick in episode 2 of the third series comes out with "My bone's got a little machine". Gave me a chuckle anyway! Anyone else catch that?

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pixiestu Posted - 06/07/2010 : 12:54:18
Apparently one of the writers is a fan. A Pixies song was discussed as a possibility for the title music from the second series onwards, according to one of the DVD commentaries. They didn't say which though.

"The arc of triumph"
TheUglyLover Posted - 06/01/2010 : 05:45:59
I suppose. I often forget how popular they have become. They are kind of a hipster band now. I suppose it will take another 20 years for people to realise how good the rest of Frank's stuff is. Just listening to the first Catholics album. I mean, I love the Pixies, but this album is so fucking good.

eroticvultcha Posted - 05/31/2010 : 15:18:37
Yeah, got a chuckle out of that too. Very funny feeling hearing references like that; "Wow, everybody, look... a TV show just mentioned my band... MY band, my favourite band!" Very silly I guess, since they've become so popular since the reunion, but still...

"I've got my own gas tanks."

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000