-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 Suggestion Box / Website Discussion
 change email in profile

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gyaneshwar Posted - 09/02/2009 : 03:22:18
I think I've asked this before, but I can't find the old thread on it.

Every time I try to change my email address in my profile to my new one, I get the following error after clicking submit:

There Was A Problem With Your Details

* Your request was not sent due to the following error: The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response was: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

Anyone know how I can change my email?

-------

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
floop Posted - 09/11/2009 : 07:16:03
i'm working on fixing the email problem. should be up and running soon.
gyaneshwar Posted - 09/11/2009 : 06:44:41
Sorry - just picked this up. Thanks, Dean. No need to correct it if people can't mail me anyway.

As always - thanks for keeping the place going!
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 09/02/2009 : 08:39:53
This isn't a problem with yours at all, just the server in general. They've disabled the form mail and I have yet to learn enough PERL to find a way around it. This hampers our registration process, emails to members and everything except emails to me, the news submission, or the podcast (emails to this domain are allowed). I can change it manually if you'd like but with the system being what it is, I don't think there's much point.

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000