-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 General Frank Black Chat
 contact Frank Black

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
electricbumbleebee Posted - 04/14/2007 : 23:11:35
Does anyone know of any way to get a message to Frank Black? like an email or something, I recall coming across something along the lines of 'send Frank and email' but I cant find the site. Its kind of important (to me at least), as I have a small, odd request for him. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scruvs Posted - 04/27/2007 : 00:35:23
quote:
Originally posted by electricbumbleebee

hehe... ooops ;)

seriously though, I wouldnt

actually, I've given up on this, it was an idea, but I'm over it

what about me? don't give up on me.

electricbumbleebee Posted - 04/27/2007 : 00:22:34
hehe... ooops ;)

seriously though, I wouldnt

actually, I've given up on this, it was an idea, but I'm over it
IceManCometh Posted - 04/26/2007 : 12:15:56
quote:
Originally posted by electricbumbleebee

its more of a personal request, if I knew where he lived, I could always give him a call

Oi...
wwgt Posted - 04/26/2007 : 11:08:44
How about this get one of those sky writing airplanes and circle over the state of oregon until he calls you.......

Space is gonna do me good
scruvs Posted - 04/26/2007 : 11:02:57
Hey electricbumbleebee,

Tell Frank I said, "hi."

electricbumbleebee Posted - 04/25/2007 : 00:47:21
I wouldn't call... Ive never called a celebrity and I'm not crazy enough to start now

whats his alias exactly, there was a space in the one you posted

thanks for the reply
Barty Posted - 04/25/2007 : 00:34:26
As broken face pointed out, he does post here. He is under the name frnck blck, and he started "the king holds court" thread. He hasn't posted there in a while, but that is probably your best bet. I really don't think he'd want you calling him, no offense.
electricbumbleebee Posted - 04/15/2007 : 13:57:22
Just for the record, I dont want him to play wedding. Although, I would if I was getting married, if I could afford it that is.
treetime Posted - 04/15/2007 : 13:11:25
Don't get me wrong, I love Frank Black shows, but if I were a bigtime superstar I would have David Bowie play the wedding.
misterwoe Posted - 04/15/2007 : 08:44:02
Heck, man. Frank Black himself answered to an open letter I posted on this very website! It was awesome. Do you want him to play your wedding or something? Cause that's a sweet idea. If you want him to play your wedding, your best bet would be to go through the management. It seems that he's signed with Cooking Vinyl at the moment, but you never know because really he'll sign with anyone that'll release his action. You know what I mean? I'd either want him or the Violent Femmes to play my wedding. That'd be strange to have Brian Ritchie hanging out a reception. I'm convinced his one of the strangest bass bass players, which says a lot!

I'll be by the pool, playing with my guns.
Broken Face Posted - 04/15/2007 : 04:55:47
He does post here on occassion electricbumbleebee - otherwise, i'd say you're out of luck. Calling a celebrity on the phone for a personal, unsolicited request is a bit suspect.

-Brian - http://bvsrant.blogspot.com
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 04/15/2007 : 00:13:49
I can appreciate your predicament but of course you can imagine how many others would like to get a hold of him for some reason or another. Still, I wish you luck.

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."
electricbumbleebee Posted - 04/15/2007 : 00:01:49
its more of a personal request, if I knew where he lived, I could always give him a call
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 04/14/2007 : 23:52:46
Your best bet is to contact one of his labels, depending on your request... they should be able to put you in contact with management. Getting at him directly is a little less simple.

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000