-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black -- Live!
 Why does fb.net want your photographs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Llamadance Posted - 11/09/2006 : 03:18:17
Well.....

Firstly, we love Frank Black and this community is built around his music.

Secondly, we want to provide the community with the best Frank Black resources we can. At present the Gallery is underused. We want it to be a whole lot better.

Thirdly, why this gallery? The internet has lots of space to put photographs up? Well, if you look in the gig threads, sure. But they won't be easy to find in a year's time, and all the photographs from 2006 gigs will be in different users albums on different photograph hosting websites. In short, you may struggle to find the photos you want.

We want to be the one stop shop for Frank Black photographs, so that the whole community can find them easily and enjoy them.

Finally - we need your help. The community's help. It takes a long time for one person to download, resize, upload, rename, tag, describe and organize 20 photographs.

There are certain things I have to do, but what the you can do, the Frank Black community, is resize, upload and describe photographs. Things like saying during which song a picture was taken can help enormously. Sadly, I really don't have the time to take everybody's pictures from gig threads or Flickr and put them in our gallery.

So that's why we want your pictures, gig and otherwise. Can you help?

(sorry for the long post, and thanks for reading it) - thoughts and comments welcome.

Scratching the surface without a purpose won't accomplish anything new

Upload your Frank photos here - fb.net gallery

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Llamadance Posted - 11/09/2006 : 06:01:11
Thanks fbc. I still need to do some reorganizing and stuff, I just don't want this years gig photos lost on the internet when we've got a chance to put them up.

Scratching the surface without a purpose won't accomplish anything new

Upload your Frank photos here - fb.net gallery

fbc Posted - 11/09/2006 : 04:20:52
(Keep up the good work, no matter what. I've just been to the gallery and although it is underused, it's slowly getting there. I just wanted to say it is appreciated, Llama)

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000