-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Pixiesdiscs?????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mammynuns Posted - 02/03/2005 : 13:40:48
i ordered the 12/18 show a while ago and havent gotten a shipping confirmation email but on the site it said that the cds went out last thursday. i noticed that some people have gotten theirs already and was wondering if anyone has received the 12/18 early show yet... should i be concerned i havent received mine yet?

thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Daisy Girl Posted - 02/05/2005 : 20:28:56
Yes, I did via email. I think either you can wait or like skatealex suggested, give them a call
mammynuns Posted - 02/05/2005 : 14:43:46
yeah, i have no problem waiting. im just a little nervous since i havent received a shipping confirmation email. did you get one?
Daisy Girl Posted - 02/05/2005 : 13:58:05
I got mine. It's worth the wait!!!! It was packaged nicely and it was nice because it had shrink wrap over the cds to keep them nice!!!

:)
mammynuns Posted - 02/04/2005 : 13:04:25
im in pennsylvania... im just kinda worried that i got an order confirmation but not a shipping one. it usually doesnt take over a week to ship a package across the us.

but then again... im not that bent outta shape or nothin. just curious as to the status of other peoples orders.
frarosano Posted - 02/04/2005 : 03:57:28
quote:
Originally posted by moro

I ordered the 12/18 late show and received confirmation of shipping on January 25. I haven't got it yet, but it's an international order so I'm not worried at all.

me too buy rhe last show this morning.
on web site say that shipping to italy take 5 days
hey where do you live?
me naples
moro Posted - 02/04/2005 : 01:54:38
quote:
Originally posted by mammynuns

i ordered the 12/18 show a while ago and havent gotten a shipping confirmation email but on the site it said that the cds went out last thursday. i noticed that some people have gotten theirs already and was wondering if anyone has received the 12/18 early show yet... should i be concerned i havent received mine yet?

thanks

I ordered the 12/18 late show and received confirmation of shipping on January 25. I haven't got it yet, but it's an international order so I'm not worried at all.
Skatealex1 Posted - 02/03/2005 : 17:44:14
honestly cdbaby usually kicks ass with their orders so you shouldnt worry but you can always give them a phone call to make sure your orders good

The Truth Is Out There

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000