-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Trading
 Disclive - 2004 Reunion Warmup Tour - Full Set

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
beergeek Posted - 09/08/2020 : 11:48:31
I've got a full set, and then some, available on eBay -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/324287509784

Selling a complete set of the original Pixies reunion tour of 2004 Disclive pressings. These were the pressings that were sold at the show and printed right after the show by the company Disclive. This tour started in Minneapolis and ended up at Coachella. Multiple copies of a couple of the shows included (see below). Also includes replacement discs that were sent out due to pressing errors (see discs in plain plastic holders). Sold as a complete lot -- I believe 40 CDs total plus 3 replacement discs.

It's been a few years since I have listened to these CDs, and don't have a working CD player right now. All sets are uniquely numbered out of a pressing of 1000. Please ask any questions or request more photos, this is sold as-is, as memorabilia.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000