-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Portishead 4

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pot Posted - 12/09/2018 : 01:40:25
Today, the 9th of December 2018 marks 3,977 days since the release of
Portishead's third thirdly titled album Third; the same number of days that passed between the release of Third (28/04/2008) and their 2nd self-titled album Portishead (16/11/1997)

If Portishead carry on releasing albums at the same exponentially increasing rate of time in between albums then I predict that their fourth studio album wont be released until the 29th of July 2041

????
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pot Posted - 12/13/2018 : 23:50:01
Geoff Barrow has been releasing a few albums under the name BEAK>> in collaboration with two other people. Worth checking out some of it. Not sure what the others are doing. Portishead have recorded a couple of one off tracks as well, most recently they did a cover of ABBA's SOS. They need to get their shit together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVe-9VWIcCo

TarTar Posted - 12/13/2018 : 17:13:49
On the day you posted this I was at the local coffee shop and my friend who was barista was playing "The Rip" from Third and she and I got to talking about Portishead and I wondered if they had released anything since this album. If you Google "new Portishead album" then Third comes up so it seems there have been no kind of announcements on any progress made on a fourth record. But if the level of quality continues, I am willing to wait however long it takes. Even if the members are in their eighties when it happens.

My life is dirt but you seem to make it cleaner... reduce my felony to a misdemeanor

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000