-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Melbourne March 22nd

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gotmeamovie Posted - 03/22/2010 : 02:53:07
Wow..amazing stuff

The only thing is, it leaves you so sad after a pixies concert because you just relise what a waste it is that these guys arent making a new album

They just couldnt fail, they have an amazing chemistry.

Tonite made me relise even more what a powerhouse drummer david is. I was watching him alot form side on. He is the shit.

Highlight of the show for me was Into the White. Loved all the dry ice and joeys gutar at the end sounded like something from another planet. i dont know how he does it

also enjoyed i bleed , dead, hey, number 13 (outro - beautiful) and i really enjoyed that they slipped in holiday song. It rocked hard.

I must say although it was a narrwoer set list i enjoyed it more than the sold out tour. Just had a better energy to it, and the screens in the background were cute.

I can see why (but dont agree) they dont play more stuff from bossanova and trompe. They are crowd pleasers deep down and when they were playing the bsides tonite, people just sort of didnt vibe it. Not cose they didnt like it, but they just werent familiar with it. The same would happen i guess with boss and trompe to the average fan. Though i would kill to see them!

"I could take a walk and really wonder, really wonder"
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Helmut Posted - 04/14/2010 : 13:57:26
Trompe Le Monde wasn't anything special, I don't think a new album would ruin the legacy. They just gotta churn them out and occasionally they'll hot on something special.
Black Noise Maker Posted - 03/28/2010 : 00:33:16
My fave - crack crack....crackity jones.
Glad to see Kim not smoking like a chimney and she is looking very happy.

What are you talkin' 'bout today?...
and what was that you say?
Discoking Posted - 03/24/2010 : 03:16:07
quote:
Originally posted by gotmeamovie

They just couldnt fail, they have an amazing chemistry.

I'm not so sure about that. A new album could be amazing, but anything less than that would be a disappointment for most.

it's educational
Helmut Posted - 03/23/2010 : 22:55:30
Agreed on the new album. Then they could keep touring for another few years and knocking our socks off.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000