-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Position De Cheating

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Malax Posted - 05/16/2004 : 18:04:47
Whats everyones thoughts on cheating on people. I have done it 4 times to one girl. The first time was awful I felt so bad I just kissed the girl but I did it again the week after. This time I had to tell my girlfriend. She let me off then I had sex with a girl and went with another, with not so much as a twang of conscience. The final time I kissed one of my girlfriends friends (who also had a b/f) but I felt bad this time and had to end it. Maybe more due to the fact I didn't want to be caught than anything.

No one has ever done it to me so its kinda weird for me when I go into my next relationship. I feel a fool typing this though.

I May've Joined The Cult Of Frank If I Knew What The Balls Was Going On.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
VoVat Posted - 06/09/2004 : 17:26:20
nun uv u ppl kan spel az gud az me!!!!!11111 i m the mastur!!!!!11

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.
Cheeseman1000 Posted - 06/09/2004 : 11:24:49
Haha, Mel's going to feel so at home here!

"It's a far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Isn't it? Mmmmm. Marvellous."
Havoc Posted - 06/09/2004 : 11:19:23
50 cent sux!

Smiling is healthy!!!!
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 06/09/2004 : 02:02:33
He's fitty cent.

"Freedom is a state of mind and the condition and position of your ass. Free your mind and your ass will follow." - Funkadelic
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 06/08/2004 : 14:14:09
So then, wich one r u? Swimmer or Mad Dawg? (oops, soz. I sed the norty word agen!)

Pixies!?!? Pixies!?!? Don't talk to me about the Pixies!!!.........OK, talk to me about the Pixies!!!
Havoc Posted - 06/08/2004 : 14:03:35
hey wats wrong wiv your writing???

i dont get it.
lol

Smiling is healthy!!!!
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:59:02
Oh this iz sooooooo much fun. Innit?

Pixies!?!? Pixies!?!? Don't talk to me about the Pixies!!!.........OK, talk to me about the Pixies!!!
shineoftheever Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:39:47
egg-zatly adnan! i no wut u meen.

"Signatures are for sissies"
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:37:36
dis is 2 fun. i looz my komplex of inglish mistaiks wid dis fread.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:34:46
Itz ok coz she woz shit at head anywayz!

apl4eris Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:34:37
OMG!LOL!

lmao

If the only tool you have is an elbow macaroni,
all your problems look like Schroedinger's cat.
shineoftheever Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:31:27
i fink u shud bead her too def.

"Signatures are for sissies"
apl4eris Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:28:16
u shud say wat u fink.

Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:26:50
Yeah, learn how to spell. Girls don't go for guys who spell think as fink. It means they are not doing just that.

Havoc Posted - 06/08/2004 : 13:23:26
hey evry1, i need sum advice on cheatin, iv bin goin out wiv dis gurl 4 like 8 months an we both 14 years old. Den 1 night my gurl an dese over ppl got drunk an she ended kissin 3 boys an givin 2 boys head, i wernt there wen it happened tho. but after wen i found out frm my friends i dumped her, now she's beggin me 2 go bk out wiv her sayin she's sorry n stuff. but i dnt no how 2 act round her, weva 2 jus stay the same an ACT friendly or jus say wat i fink....... but that culd b real horrible! culd sum1 tell me wat 2 do???

thnx

Smiling is healthy!!!!
GypsyDeath Posted - 05/28/2004 : 05:43:58
why do yanks find the word trousers so funny?

I love you for what I am not,
I did not ask for what I have got.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Malax Posted - 05/26/2004 : 20:39:13
Yeah, but your not supposed to say it.

*shhh - he doesn't know*

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 05/26/2004 : 12:48:42
Yeah but Malax, what you don't realise, is that Bumble IS a fucktard!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Malax Posted - 05/25/2004 : 20:20:40
Coolio. Im glad this didn't turn into a big ass-a-thon. I respect your opinions and all just croutons on opinion most of the time goes without saying. For him to just jump in and call mr bee a fucktard dont sit right with me, ya know what im sayin. Sorry im tired, the medalion wearing black man is coming out.

Oh yeah pants wont stop splinters.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/25/2004 : 17:01:14
There are things called pants, you know.

*edit* haha, whoa, that could be a good burn!

"Freedom is a state of mind and the condition and position of your ass. Free your mind and your ass will follow." - Funkadelic
GypsyDeath Posted - 05/25/2004 : 16:59:25
yeah, the fence was sorta painful...was getting splinters. had to lean to one side!

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/25/2004 : 16:44:25
Way to sit on the fence, hahaha, but yeah, I'm a little fuck(wit,tard, ing asshole, er)

GypsyDeath Posted - 05/25/2004 : 16:42:49
Malax does have a point, tho. but so does apl4eris. so..er..ill sit on the fence. But i often disagree with MOST of what crouton has to say..However it sometimes this place needs a bit of action, and different opinions and views on things make that interesting.

In my opinion, he does get up on his horse a bit too much tho..but meh.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
apl4eris Posted - 05/25/2004 : 12:28:34
I think my husband would say "bad girl" is much more suitable. Rowr!

P.S. I heard the , and I like playin' the dozens, so don't worry....Cheesypants .

Cheeseman1000 Posted - 05/25/2004 : 11:16:35
I'm simply gently mocking you. Better 'good man' than 'bad girl', though, right?
Hmm, depends on who I suppose...

"Everywhere I go I want to travel by Maglev"
apl4eris Posted - 05/25/2004 : 11:05:05
Mannish? What are you saying Cheesey?

Cheeseman1000 Posted - 05/25/2004 : 10:46:49
quote:
Originally posted by Malax

apl4eris my good man

Good, certainly. Man?
Mannish, maybe ;)

"Everywhere I go I want to travel by Maglev"
Malax Posted - 05/25/2004 : 10:42:04
Have a look over the course of this thread apl4eris my good man and see how many times it happens to me. Also I think using the word fucktard because he has different ideas to crouton is kinda the same as what I did. However I get tired of reading threads in which he constantly takes the moral high ground and trys to make everyone elses opinions sound worthless.

As for the place starting to stink, I have no idea what your talking about. Theres always been stuff like this. Im sure I could dig up loads of posts that jump in and make opportunistic character attacks. Granted many would be by me, but I've been a member for ages. :)

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
apl4eris Posted - 05/25/2004 : 08:00:31
This place is starting to stink. It's one thing for two people to battle it out in a juvenile fashion, instead of taking it to email, but it's pretty lousy to jump in and make opportunistic character attacks.

GypsyDeath Posted - 05/25/2004 : 04:00:22
quote:
Originally posted by Malax

Crouton your a fucking tool, I was quite pleased when a 'moral' topic was posted and we didn't have your opinion.

FUCK IS THAT A FUCKIN TRUCK COMIN!

Oh no its just crouton taking the moral high ground.

Twat

*Adapted By Carolynanna*

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I love it!

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Malax Posted - 05/24/2004 : 21:51:44
Crouton your a fucking tool, I was quite pleased when a 'moral' topic was posted and we didn't have your opinion.

FUCK IS THAT A FUCKIN TRUCK COMIN!

Oh no its just crouton taking the moral high ground.

Twat

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Homers_pet_monkey Posted - 05/24/2004 : 12:51:25
It doesn't happen to many people no. However, the point I was making (or question I was asking) was IF it happened, could you really say, hand on heart, that you would turn them down flat?

I am just saying that I believe there are certain circumstances where EVERYONE has the potential to cheat. And that upsets me a little.

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
bumblebeeboy2 Posted - 05/24/2004 : 11:21:10
i think it was ramona's i replied to, maybe my fault, i may have taken her comment out of context...

[edit] i replied to this...

"Does this actually ever happen to anyone? You are drunk at a club and the person OF YOUR DREAMS comes on to you VERY STRONGLY? It seems unlikely to me..."

Why won't you dance for me, like you danced for him?
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/24/2004 : 11:19:02
quote:
Originally posted by bumblebeeboy2

quote:
Originally posted by TheCroutonFuton

Hmm...may I ask why you're proud of "Girls of your dreams" approaching you whilst drunk while you're in a relationship with someone else?

i didn't say it happened whilst i was in a relationship with someone else.

Why won't you dance for me, like you danced for him?

It seemed to imply that since this is where it originated...

Originally posted by VoVat

I'll have to agree with the people who said that cheating is just a bad idea, period. Yes, everyone has the potential, but everyone also has the potential to kill someone. Doesn't mean it's a good idea, or something I could ever forgive myself if I were to do it.

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.

But doesn't the very fact that everyone has the potential worry you?

It worries me.

You are out, you are VERY VERY drunk, the man/woman of your dreams comes on to you, VERY strongly. Anyone 100% sure they would not even kiss them???

TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/24/2004 : 11:16:43
I've already got the girl of my dreams...so uh...I guess I'm pleased with myself now, yes, but it's not like there's more than one "girl of my dreams" to cheat with, hahaha.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000