-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 UFOs of Mexico City

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
realmeanmotorscutor Posted - 05/12/2004 : 11:52:03
Have you guys seen or read about this? Apparently they were invisible to the naked eye and could only be seen with infra red. That's some crazy technology - like a cloak from Star Trek.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/11/mexico.ufos.ap/index.html

35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Helmut Posted - 06/10/2004 : 07:54:51
What a novel way of runnin' drugs over the border. Better than using a Panamanian schooner...
n/a Posted - 06/09/2004 : 17:06:45
I fell in love with subterranean homesick alien....

I love that Calvin and Hobbes sketch where Calvin declares the most definitive proof of alien life is that they've stayed the hell away from this planet....

tre-who-kills-threads
PsychicTwin Posted - 06/09/2004 : 07:41:50
For anyone who cites the alien autopsy video as proof of "something more" with the whole Roswell Incident...
It's a load of horse shit

http://www.trudang.com/autopsy/autocont.html
Skatealex1 Posted - 06/06/2004 : 18:45:06
Adnan was that a joke? Or real?

The Truth Is Out There
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 06/06/2004 : 17:18:15
I wish I had destroyed this post.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
apl4eris Posted - 06/06/2004 : 16:55:33
Adnan, I'm so dissapointed. You really had me for a while there.

If the only tool you have is an elbow macaroni,
all your problems look like Schroedinger's cat.
Skatealex1 Posted - 06/06/2004 : 15:35:09
Look for a metal implant in you!!!! Ever been through a metal detector? :) I love ufo storys I know someone that saw a huge ufo in NYC

The Truth Is Out There
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 06/06/2004 : 14:28:58
I will post my ufo experience here again. That way people have twice as many chances to see it.

I had an encounter, when I was 14 years old.

It was the summer of 1994. Pulp Fiction won the Palm that year. Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed on the right leg by an assailant under orders from figure skating rival Tonya Harding. Lorena Bobbitt was found not-guilty by reason of temporary insanity for severing the penis of her husband John. The planet Jupiter was pelted by 21 large fragments of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 over the course of 6 days.

I was living in in the South-West of France, 100 km west from Toulouse, in a region called le Gers, which is famous for its foie gras, in an isolated, very old house about 30km from a small town called Auch. I was bored to death at that time, because I was back from holidays and waiting for school to start, with absolutely nothing to do and all my friends still away on holidays. The weather gets very hot in the region in the summer, and the nights can be very nice - we used to have dinner outside, in the garden. The problem was that I was so bored I couldn't get any sleep so one night, after the dinner, I decided to go for a walk to a small lake nearby. There was a full moon, and the night was very clear and bright.

While I was walking through the forrest, on my way to the lake, I was thinking about the meaning of the life, the potential Pixies reunion, the quantic theory, in that order. Suddenly, I heard a buzz, a very strange noise, low and high at the same time, which I cannot describe as I've never heard anything similar to that. I stopped. Progressively, the noise disappeared, but I must admit I was a little scared, so I decided to go back. As I turned, I saw a little grey man just behind me, and he made this strange noise, like laughing, although he didn't have a mouth. Then I saw a very strong light, and it felt like I was going blind. After that, I don't remember anything.

I woke up unconscious on the ground. It took me a while to gather all the forces and run as quickly as possible to home. When I came back home, my Mom told me "you're not going for a walk, finally?" I looked at my watch, and it was 8.45 pm. When I left, it was about the same time.

It's the first time I'm telling this story to someone. Well, to a real person, what I say to my psychiatrist doesn't count, right? And I will probably never know what these aliens wanted, or did to me. All I know is that my ass was hurting for a week after that.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 06/06/2004 : 14:19:12
Yes, I do like the X-Files, love it, actually...

Bump for GD..

"Freedom is a state of mind and the condition and position of your ass. Free your mind and your ass will follow." - Funkadelic
Skatealex1 Posted - 05/16/2004 : 13:16:44
blue

The Truth Is Out There
mun chien andalusia Posted - 05/16/2004 : 12:06:00
Why should i get upset if you can't distinguish orange from red?

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 05/16/2004 : 12:03:38
Of course, I don't want you to get upset just because my jacket is red.

It's our tradition to control, Like Erich Honecker and Helmut Kohl, From the Ukraine to the Rhône. Sweet home über alles, Lord, I'm coming home. So come on, Sugar Daddy, bring me home.
mun chien andalusia Posted - 05/16/2004 : 10:53:29
Whatever, let's not start another colour war. And anyway it's orange.

Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 05/16/2004 : 10:15:09
But my jacket is red, not orange!!!

It's our tradition to control, Like Erich Honecker and Helmut Kohl, From the Ukraine to the Rhône. Sweet home über alles, Lord, I'm coming home. So come on, Sugar Daddy, bring me home.
mun chien andalusia Posted - 05/16/2004 : 09:25:47
quote:
Originally posted by Adnan_le_Terrible

quote:
Originally posted by mun chien andalusia

quote:

Hello Mrs Eris and Mr Monkey. My name is Pjvfeilr, and I'm here to answer your questions. Don't worry about your friend Adnan, he's in a better place now.

Like in a Spaceship? Thanks so much for taking him away from his keyboard! Don't worry he wasn't a friend. You can use his body for whatever experiment you want as long as it has nothing to do with brain activity research which would be a loss of time. And please burn his orange jacket.

MCA, take a look at my profile, I no longer have that nice orange jacket (which was a thermic suit - the temperature was -45°C outside). I am now well dressed, sitting on a bench in Stockholm, with guy that seems to be sleepy.

I really miss the elegance of that jacket so i decided to homage your taste in clothes in my new profile photo.

Skatealex1 Posted - 05/15/2004 : 19:10:59
Hey Crouton I like your post!!!!!! I have a huge intrest in UFO's at the age of 16! Do you like The X-Files by any chance?

Alex

The Truth Is Out There
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/15/2004 : 14:33:36
And Roswell...in the 1970's? Sorry...1940's...

I'm a big UFO buff. I had a "sighting" when I was 7 or 8 and have been obsessed ever since..

The whole "UFO" phenomenon started when pilot Kenneth Arnold was flying above a mountain range in 1947 and saw light reflecting off of several discs that he claimed were going much faster than any man-made object could (at the time). He described them as "saucers skipping on water" and when a journalist heard this he coined the term "Flying Saucer". About a month later the Roswell Incident happened (July, 1947). Supposedely a UFO crashed and with it 4 or 5 aliens...the government told the newspaper to write an article called: "RAFF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region". A couple of hours later they recanted the story and instead gave them "Top Secret Weather Balloon". Most people bought it until 1997 when the government released a report on Roswell adding something about "altitude crash test dummies" (Dropping dummies out of airplanes with or without parachutes to see how they'd be effected...but please...what do you think happens when someone falls several thousand feet into the ground? SPLAT!). Since then a lot of people have come forward claiming to have seen the crash site and alien bodies (This is where the Alien Autopsy Video came into existence...) and that some have gotten death threats if they tell anyone about it. There's also some guy claiming to have worked at Area-51. The Nazies developed "UFO's" too. Several of them were shaped like tops and discs...they also made the very first stealth bomber:

Kinda cool, though, eh?

Anyways...we found a lot of the prototypes after we defeated Germany in WW2..(Oh, another thing about UFO's and WW2 is that pilots on both sides of the war, axis and allies, saw bright balls of light which they called "Foo Fighters")

What else..umm...hmm...if I think of more interesting stuff I'll edit and post it here..
TheCroutonFuton Posted - 05/15/2004 : 14:31:31
Signs was good up until they actually showed the aliens. Stereotypical stretched out Greys. If they're going to have Greys they should atleast have them the right size and color. Make them creepy little grey midgets with big eyes that go around probing up people's asses. That's the way it should be done.
Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 05/14/2004 : 19:29:30
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

Aw..come on.. Of all that there is in the universe to study, you really think human beings would be one of 'em..?

Maybe futility is foreign to them...haha

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies - I'm A Believer!

Perhaps these aliens are geeks, with nothing better to do...like us on the forum...

Sam Posted - 05/14/2004 : 07:35:03

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...military_ufos_1

Sorry link is dead now.

PsychicTwin Posted - 05/14/2004 : 07:16:40
Can anyone link an actual video of these UFO's? I'm curious to check it out

"I'd rather the stuff I do be half a dozen people's favorite thing, as opposed to 10 million people's ninth-favorite thing." -Ricky Gervais
realmeanmotorscutor Posted - 05/13/2004 : 12:45:41
yeah but if we achieved intergalactic travel we would concern ourselves with some of the first cultures we encountered . . . maybe they would too.

Dave Noisy Posted - 05/13/2004 : 10:40:50
Aw..come on.. Of all that there is in the universe to study, you really think human beings would be one of 'em..?

Maybe futility is foreign to them...haha

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 05/13/2004 : 10:16:11
I don't know that it's true or not (obviously), but that foil that he found, apparently you could cut it or something and it would resume it's original shape/repair the damage. I'm pretty sure that's what he said. I used to follow alien lore quite a bit as a young 'un, but it's been a long time since I've read anything in that department.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
realmeanmotorscutor Posted - 05/13/2004 : 10:02:05
what's all this about self-healing?

who was it that theorized that it's because of aliens that we've progressed so rapidly in the last 100 years? I mean, think about it - centuries of nothing and then cultural growth like crazy.

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 05/13/2004 : 09:32:37
Heh, the weather balloon thing was (assumedly) a joking reference to the mysterious self-repairing, etc, etc metal foil found near Roswell in the 1970s. Despite clearly unusual properties such as self-healing, the government claimed it was only foil from a weather balloon and then confiscated it.

Sam Posted - 05/13/2004 : 08:05:28
I agree wholeheartedly COF, maybe they are observing us to gain an insight into their past or just merely because some human keeps writing anthemic tunes about aliens, who knows what that footage is of, but whoever mentioned weather balloons is way off. I have seen the footage and i've seen weather balloons and there is no similarity.
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 05/13/2004 : 07:56:23
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

Why would they hide themselves, and what could they possible have to gain from us??? That alone would have me in doubt, even if i were standing on a ship circling the moon.

We study animals all the time, their behaviours, habits, etc. Why can't some superior race be interested in the same way about us?

Adnan_le_Terrible Posted - 05/13/2004 : 02:26:16
quote:
Originally posted by mun chien andalusia

quote:

Hello Mrs Eris and Mr Monkey. My name is Pjvfeilr, and I'm here to answer your questions. Don't worry about your friend Adnan, he's in a better place now.

Like in a Spaceship? Thanks so much for taking him away from his keyboard! Don't worry he wasn't a friend. You can use his body for whatever experiment you want as long as it has nothing to do with brain activity research which would be a loss of time. And please burn his orange jacket.

MCA, take a look at my profile, I no longer have that nice orange jacket (which was a thermic suit - the temperature was -45°C outside). I am now well dressed, sitting on a bench in Stockholm, with guy that seems to be sleepy.

klikger Posted - 05/13/2004 : 00:49:27
Yeah Dave, I've seen that. They have lots of different amateur videos of the same UFO. It looks crazy and I wish I could see it in person to really believe it. But at the same time, I've seen a UFO before too. Nothing with different colored lights like that one, but still.
Skatealex1 Posted - 05/12/2004 : 21:29:18
Speaking of UFO's new X-File dvd out Today!

The Truth Is Out There
Dave Noisy Posted - 05/12/2004 : 21:28:07
I saw a show on UFO's that had this one sighting from Mexico that apparently thousands of people saw, and there was video from several area's of the city...anyone else seen that?

I have trouble really believing this tho...like seriously, why the fuck would they hide themselves, and what could they possible have to gain from us??? That alone would have me in doubt, even if i were standing on a ship circling the moon.

mun chien andalusia Posted - 05/12/2004 : 18:47:49
quote:

realmeanmotorscutor Posted - 05/12/2004 : 18:26:55
yeah, get back on topic bitches.

Skatealex1 Posted - 05/12/2004 : 16:54:35
AH UFOSSSSSSSSS YAY

The Truth Is Out There

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000