-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Trading
 Wanted: Foo Fighters opening performance, 2006

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
trevgreg Posted - 10/10/2007 : 23:07:00
Hey guys, first time poster here. I've been a casual fan of Frank's for a number of years now, and was lucky enough to catch him live twice in 2006. Once was opening for the Foo Fighters that summer in Chicago, and the other where he was headlining in Minneapolis later that fall.

Anyways, I was just curious and wanted to ask anyone here if they had a decent copy of one of the gigs where he opened for the Foos last year. The reason I ask is because I was pretty impressed with the solo set he delivered in Chicago when I saw him, and I've been trying to locate a decent copy ever sense with not much luck. Among the songs that stood out for me in particular: Cactus, Where Is My Min, and especially Headache and Sing For Joy. I have decent mp3s of him performing all of these with a full band, but would love to have quality versions of him doing these solo like he did that night (or, if at all, whatever recordings there are of him opening for the Foos anyway).

either way, happy to be here and thanks so much again!

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000