-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Trading
 Martini's Torrent on Dime

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ijwthstd Posted - 06/23/2007 : 09:35:14
I put this up a while back, still seeders. Anyone able to help out with a setlist?

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=151218&hit=1
MARTINI'S
HOLLYWOOD,CA:JACK'S SUGAR SHACK
OCT 1999

SB -> D7 or D8? LP mode -> CDRW700 -> EAC ->Soundforge -> FLAC Frontend Level 8

This is a totally accidental show. I just happened to have a DAT player with one of those line out to cassette adaptors in my friend's car listening some recent Stones score. At some point we end up at Jack's Sugar Shack where he knew the bartender. Have a few drinks. Find out the Martini's are playing soon. Friend takes off, I decide to stay. No mics as I am not even in taping mode. Ask the soundman for a board patch and FFW the tape to the end and stick it in LP mode. Watch the Martini's from the board to the side of the stage then take the bus home.

Sorry, I never even made a note of the exact date. Threw the tape in the Stones box and totally forgot about it until I stumbled across it recently looking for something else. The gig was probably on a Saturday but don't hold me to it.

The first part is one channel (split with sound forge) low levels and some point the levels explode so half of it has raised levels and the other half lower levels. Only drums and vocals are miked so its basically distorted overloaded vocals with everything else buried underneath. I would have been better off with microphones.

(no setlist)

Edited to add my want list:

http://www.geocities.com/tradeswanted
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
benji Posted - 06/23/2007 : 13:44:17
sorry, i don't know any martini's tunes.
but it is a very interesting mix going on at that show...

all i can say, thank god for polio! brian

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000