-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Tabs & Musician Stuff
 Last of the first Black Rider

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newo Posted - 12/24/2004 : 04:18:58
The last chord of the first Black Rider sounds to me to be a C7b9, low to high, x32323. What about you guys?

--

Maze rats dreamed of mazes, according to the latest studies. Maze rat scientists dreamed of rats. I was dreaming of cheese.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Newo Posted - 12/24/2004 : 10:06:24
Hey that one'd be good for some string bends while you thrash around the place. I think without the C root that there'd be Edim7

--

Maze rats dreamed of mazes, according to the latest studies. Maze rat scientists dreamed of rats. I was dreaming of cheese.
frank black conspiracy Posted - 12/24/2004 : 09:29:57
Yours' sounds dead on, and the chord in the tab section is near enough the same, just without the a and d strings.

it ain't half tricky at the moment trying to land this chord at the end of the track though. i'm not one of the quickest players out there, and it makes me wonder how he plays it. But, i quote myself again:

quote:
"Yours' sounds dead on,.."

It could be played here, x7868x. But I'm more leaning to your version because it just sounds so good. And i'm crap at tabbing.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000