-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Thanksgiving's coming on the Fourth of July...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chickenwithtwoheads Posted - 04/15/2004 : 15:29:27
Did any of you Benelux people ever realize that Placebo, David Bowie AND the Pixies are performing on the same stage at the same day (july 4) at the Rock Werchter festival?

Three possibilities:
1- Nothing really happens. They'll all play their own set, which means Placebo AND the Pixies will play Where is my mind, and Bowie AND the Pixies will play Cactus.
2- Something real happens. Frank Black will join Placebo while they do Where is my mind, and he'll join Bowie while he plays his version of Cactus.
3- SOMETHING HAPPENS: Brian Molko from Placebo sings along with the Pixies while they do Where is my mind. That's ok. Isn't it? But David Bowie joining the Pixies while playing Cactus, that would be really cool, huh?

Well, if I look at the clock at www.rockwerchter.be it's still 1852 hours, 0 minutes and 15 seconds till the beginning of the festival. Time will tell...

I'm bored with the valleys and bored by the peaks. So I bought a ticket to the freaks

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000