-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Saskatoon/Winnipeg tickets available.. Fine Line?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
debaserjones Posted - 04/12/2004 : 13:19:17
Hi guys!
Well, sadly all of my Pixies plans fell through, and I broke up with my girlfriend. Roomloo, a really nice dude, was kind enough to find a way to score me 2, and Havalina scored me one, for Winnipeg. I was able to get Havalina's, but sadly things fell through with my friend and my girlfriend for Winnipeg, and I apologize for Roomloo for taking time contacting me (I was not able to get back, my email was down!) - I didn't get those and someone else is happy with them I hope. I thought about going alone via bus but it's just not what I wanted.
So I've got one 25 dollar ticket for Winnipeg (Havalina's), ground floor. I will next day-mail it to anyone in Winnipeg or dropoff at a Dunn Brothers downtown to anyone else. Paypal or pinky-promise check accepted for next day mailings. Again, this is face value.
Also I have 3 Saskatoon tickets. These are pickup (any CA Ticketmaster), and we would change them to your name. Check or paypal accepted, these are also face price - 23 a piece. I may also be able to pick them up and next-day mail them but I don't know. My friend Tom got these for his gang, and I was invited but now Tom doesn't want them either. Yuck.
Well, tomorrow is my birthday, and I wish oh I wish that there were any Fine Line tickets (IF you haven't figured out, I'm from Minneapolis)... I even accidentally ran into the Clear Channel chick that managed the sales. She said that none will be released late. I have a contact who wants to sell one for like 150, but that's like a quarter of a month's rent, dude. Anyway, if there is anyway that anyone has any Fine Line tickets available, let me know. I'd take one just so that I won't be bummed out of my mind tomorrow on my birthday, also the day that my fave band the Pixies plays in my birthtown. First show in 11 years. Email me about payment, etc., just over 100 is just insanely high.
email : admin@whoaba.com (will be checking constantly)
Thanks for the noise,
Wesley
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
roomloo Posted - 04/12/2004 : 13:57:35
Sorry to hear all that Wesley. So am I reading this right that your decision to not go to Winnipeg is based solely on not having more people to travel with, and not because you only have one ticket? Just asking ... I'm not saying I'd be able to hook you up with another one, but it's possible. I also think I could give you a ride, if you just want to go with your one ticket -- just as long as you're willing to leave around 7am on Wednesday. Or if you just want to chuck the whole idea, I understand. Best wishes to you.

Dave

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000