-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Bootleg Discs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gunner Posted - 04/09/2004 : 19:24:55
I know someone who was trying to sell a couple of Pixies bootleg discs on eBay "Rough Diamonds" and "All Over the World", and he got some scary warning emails from someone claiming to be Pixies management saying that he could not accept money for these discs and that he would get into serious trouble if he did.

Anybody know what's up with that? Why would they care? These discs have been around for years. You see all kinds of bootleg stuff for sale on eBay. Just take a look at all the U2 concerts that were sold after their last tour. Practically every show they did was for sale on eBay.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what you guys think of this.

http://ca.geocities.com/kpgordon17/
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas Posted - 04/10/2004 : 14:34:37
Paying for bootleg concerts is a thing of the past. Watch "What's Happening" with the Doobie Brothers.

Why pay for something that you can trade or B&P with someone else on the net for just shipping. If a show was recorded there is someone willing to give it away for free.

This person you know is not selling something that is rare anyway as you say so yourself, "These discs have been around for years". He is just trying to make a quick buck from something he probably just made a copy of and is trying to sell it as the bootleg.

Worthless, but as PT Barnum never said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

"Our Love is Rice and Beans and Horses Lard"

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000