-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 General Frank Black Chat
 i seem to have lost all my frank black files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kono Posted - 12/20/2005 : 23:42:28
can you possibly help out? anything new, and by new i mean new to me (most anything not on a major album release will do). of course, i am forever delighted by the classics too. anything you can send my way or direct me to will be appreciated more than text will allow me to express.

Man! my music files are gone, my cd burner was removed by someone at some point, my system is being tremendously slow right now making any attempt at recovery too much effort. this totally sucks. i'm frankless and it's frustrating.

i have a suggestion for you. assuming that you have access to all the files, make the following compilation cd (in that order). it just may be the most godly thing you'll ever have.

http://startwithrevelation.blogspot.com/2005/07/more-than-songs-songs.html

if anyone actually implements my suggestion, and has the gumption to send these tracks my way, you will be my absolute favorite person!

may frank be with you

-kono (without frank, for the time being)
21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Matt Foley Posted - 12/26/2005 : 23:36:49
quote:
Originally posted by kono

Hey Matt... how can I get back on the right track?

Get a divorce. You and your CDs deserve better.
HeywoodJablome Posted - 12/26/2005 : 19:05:42
"It's like eating a delicious sponge!"
Daisy Girl Posted - 12/26/2005 : 16:54:52
My Grandma offered me some, so I guess I am lucky I didn't have any.
Suicide_Samurai Posted - 12/26/2005 : 16:26:00
Cake is the biggest food-related myth ever devised. Fruit cake is disgusting and sponge cake is bland, yet ask someone to name fat people's number one food and the first thing that'll spring to mind is cake.
Daisy Girl Posted - 12/26/2005 : 10:26:15
hehe. actually I have never had fruitcake. is it really that bad?
VoVat Posted - 12/26/2005 : 10:18:30
Just so long as you don't bring fruitcake!

"If you doze much longer, then life turns to dreaming. If you doze much longer, then dreams turn to nightmares."
Daisy Girl Posted - 12/23/2005 : 15:09:14
quote:
Originally posted by floop

can you bring some cookies?

is gingerbread ok?
floop Posted - 12/22/2005 : 20:10:23
can you bring some cookies?
PixieSteve Posted - 12/22/2005 : 18:05:21
download them

Daisy Girl Posted - 12/22/2005 : 16:55:42
If I still smoked, I would say smokes too.
HeywoodJablome Posted - 12/22/2005 : 16:54:54
And bring some coffee.
Daisy Girl Posted - 12/22/2005 : 16:42:16
Kono, come back. You just have to understand that Frank Black and pretty much all of the regulars here are against giving out music as free.

I feel your perspective of not having your FB tunes, but you also have to understand that as a person that's brand new here, we're not so trusting right off.

So please come back. I would reccomend checking out Cooking Vinyl's site that's running a special on all his solo stuff. If you order the self titled FB&TC's disc, the might have some autographed copies by Frank at no extra cost.
BLT Posted - 12/22/2005 : 13:38:21
Stop being silly and come back kono. Everybody around here has taken their lumps at one time or another.
kono Posted - 12/22/2005 : 12:50:45
i won't be back so please disregard my request.
kono Posted - 12/22/2005 : 12:46:04
actually, i've purchased each album (most more than once). unfortunately, when my husband borrows my car and ejects a cd, he throws it on the floor where it usually gets damaged to the point that it's unplayable (and yes, i have a cd case, as well as a visor that holds cd's in my car but for some reason, he doesn't use it.)

i've taken preventative measures by keeping my remaining frank black/pixies cd's in the house with me, but unfortunately, my cd player has been smashed (by the same husband) and my cd drive has been removed from my computer (i'm assuming, also by said husband).

but i understand the response. i would have the same one if i thought someone was unwilling to go out there and support frank by buying his cd's. in fact, his cd's are almost exclusively, the only ones i'll buy.

i know this is going to sound extraordinarily corny, but music, in particular the music of frank black, is one of the only things getting me through an extremely hard time right now. anyway, sorry if i came off as assumptive.
lonely persuader Posted - 12/22/2005 : 07:26:32
kono must be on something...

did someone post to the site saying ("go spend some money on it")....?
if so well done.
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 12/21/2005 : 21:22:49
That's a first class site, Cheese. I love the page title in particular. New Page 1. Oooh! Dynamic!

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Cheeseman1000 Posted - 12/21/2005 : 16:26:33
I'd love to do it, Kono, but since you have neglected to include the track 'Manitoba', I cannot help.

Help BLT out in his crisis: www.cheapandlazy.com

I have joined the Cult Of Frank/And I have dearly paid
HeywoodJablome Posted - 12/21/2005 : 15:56:07
I like the part about how they would like it in a specific order.

I got my best man on it.
BLT Posted - 12/21/2005 : 12:56:45
I seem to have lost several hundred dollars. Donations are being accepted.
lonely persuader Posted - 12/21/2005 : 09:03:48
oh please, can i help ?

go buy some Frank...
if you never bought the CD's in the first place, ure only a w**ker...

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000