-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 General Frank Black Chat
 Atlantis

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joey Joe Jo Jr. Chabadoo Posted - 07/19/2005 : 08:51:48
So what's up with this song?

Have some of you heard it?

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Skatealex1 Posted - 08/12/2005 : 00:56:57
DITTO I need to hear this damn song! i dont have 40 bux for the japanese cd eather

The Truth Is Out There
NSpannaus Posted - 08/11/2005 : 23:39:52
somebody post this somewhere
scruvs Posted - 08/10/2005 : 22:26:04
quote:
Originally posted by misterwoe

Has anybody ever been there? Any idea where it is? It's hidden, you know. If we find it, however, we could use are fame to host an FB concert in my backyard. Manifest Destiny, man. We should find Atlantis, and take it over! I'll be mayor/playwright for the city. The first thing I'm going to build is a giant rainbow. We need other playwrights, though. Is Tracy Letts out there?

Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole.

wow, you have quite an imagination or some good drugs. I'd be happy enough just hearing the song.

misterwoe Posted - 08/10/2005 : 13:10:08
Has anybody ever been there? Any idea where it is? It's hidden, you know. If we find it, however, we could use are fame to host an FB concert in my backyard. Manifest Destiny, man. We should find Atlantis, and take it over! I'll be mayor/playwright for the city. The first thing I'm going to build is a giant rainbow. We need other playwrights, though. Is Tracy Letts out there?

Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole.
scruvs Posted - 08/09/2005 : 23:02:04
so how's this song? I'd love to hear it. Even one of those 30 second samples on amazon or itunes, that'd be cool enough.

moro Posted - 07/26/2005 : 02:08:38
quote:
Originally posted by 1965

fyi everybody, as I have mentioned before... you can buy the Japanese pressing of Honeycomb from cd-japan at nearly half the price of amazon et al-

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TECI-24292

** I'll Be Blue, True Blue, Jaina Blue **

prices at cdjapan, amazon.co.jp, and hmv.co.jp are exactly the same, 2520 japanese yen....it's amazon uk/us etc. that have higher prices on the cd itself, but then you have to consider shipping charges that from japan are much higher.
1965 Posted - 07/25/2005 : 18:18:45
fyi everybody, as I have mentioned before... you can buy the Japanese pressing of Honeycomb from cd-japan at nearly half the price of amazon et al-

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TECI-24292

** I'll Be Blue, True Blue, Jaina Blue **
Frog in the Sand Posted - 07/25/2005 : 15:08:48
quote:
Originally posted by moro

quote:
Originally posted by Frog in the Sand

Moro, where did you buy the Japanese version?

Join the Cult of France / And get Honeycomb weeks in advance

from hmv.co.jp but they have very high shipping expenses ( because they only use FedEx and you get the cd in 2 o 3 days )...but it's also available at amazon.co.jp and they do regular airmail which take 10-15 days but it's way cheaper.

Thanks Moro. I ordered mine on Amazon.com. Should ship tomorrow if everything's OK :)

Carl Posted - 07/25/2005 : 15:01:30
quote:
Originally posted by moro

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

No way, it's not the Donovan song, is it?! That was used in the scene in Goodfellas, where Billy Batts gets beaten up.

written by Donovan Leitch it says on the booklet!!!

moro Posted - 07/25/2005 : 14:38:24
quote:
Originally posted by Frog in the Sand

from hmv.co.jp but they have very high shipping expenses ( because they only use FedEx and you get the cd in 2 o 3 days )...but it's also available at amazon.co.jp and they do regular airmail which take 10-15 days but it's way cheaper.
TRANSMARINE Posted - 07/25/2005 : 14:18:22
I'm becoming bored with Frank's covers...don't get me wrong, they're okay and he makes them his own, but his last two albums have a good percentage of covers...especially frankblackfrancis ().

I was alone...in my BIG BED

-bRIAN
Frog in the Sand Posted - 07/25/2005 : 13:55:52

moro Posted - 07/25/2005 : 13:47:49
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

No way, it's not the Donovan song, is it?! That was used in the scene in Goodfellas, where Billy Batts gets beaten up.

written by Donovan Leitch it says on the booklet!!!
Carl Posted - 07/25/2005 : 13:39:38
moro Posted - 07/25/2005 : 13:36:49
I bought the japanese version of honeycomb, so yes, I've heard it and like it...by the way it's a cover song, don't know if it's got anything to do with the cartoon made by Disney or Pixar or whoever....the song starts as read like a poem for a while, then the real singing begins...I think it fits pretty well along with the other album songs.
oddball Posted - 07/25/2005 : 12:11:53
out of curiosity...bump. Anyone heard this?

Erik
Joey Joe Jo Jr. Chabadoo Posted - 07/22/2005 : 03:17:19
So...

Frog in the Sand Posted - 07/19/2005 : 10:48:20
Not yet, but I should get the Japanese edition soon - before I go on vacation, hopefully.

Then I'll put this gem on Soulseek

(Keep this to yourself)

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000