Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Topic!
 Suggestion Box / Website Discussion
 New =Title= up for grabs - FB Quote-master!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  22:11:18  Show Profile
I got a title before I hit 1000. Because I rule.

ixies
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  23:00:33  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
My question is how come some people get:
-= =-

Some get:
= =

Some get:
- -

And still some get:
<< >>

The answer will disturb your slumber for untold weeks.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"

Edited by - Cult_Of_Frank on 09/24/2003 23:01:04
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  00:23:37  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
I'm a - - man and proud of it! I see that Mr Noisy has no - -, = =, or << >> beside his name..... too good for that are you?

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  00:58:46  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
See if you can figure it out...

The Cult of Frank - Two left feet, right where you don't need 'em.
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  12:37:51  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by speedy_m

I got a title before I hit 1000. Because I rule.

ixies

i obviously rule more than you cos i got a title with less posts.
ha.
thank you dave(you get those nude photoes yet?)

"In the Cult of Frank / i will eat you soul...heh."
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  12:39:27  Show Profile
photoes? what the hell? i mean photoes.
now i'm imaging nude potatoes. "somebody put their jackets back on!!!"

Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  12:52:09  Show Profile
I got my tittle in the 800s, I beleive. Thaks for noiticing.

And then you wrote "photoes", again. HI-larious.

ixies
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  13:15:47  Show Profile
that was funny. and i noticed your 1000th post thread. be thankful.

Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  13:18:33  Show Profile
and you spelt 'believe' wrong.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  16:35:59  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
He spelled title, thanks and noticing wrong too.

And spelt is a grain. ;)

The Cult of Frank - Two left feet, right where you don't need 'em.
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  20:56:56  Show Profile
Alright, I suck, is that what we're all saying? Becuase, I knew that already. I don't need any self esteem or anything, continue pointing out my many flaws.

ixies
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  23:20:36  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Becuase?! You're the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Just kidding. All love. And about a dozen slim jims.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  23:39:39  Show Profile
Not a million? Just a dozen? What about guts? And black stuff? And... oh yes - SATAN.

ixies
Go to Top of Page

jbstevens
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  13:54:59  Show Profile  Click to see jbstevens's MSN Messenger address
If you're still collecting quotes, I jotted down a few from the Andrew Collins interview on BBC 6 Music (15th October 2003):

On his divorce:
"The problem with her and I is that, you know the song Pretty Woman, I prefer the Roy Orbison version - the original version, and she prefers the Van Halen version, and this has been the source of our pain"

"I'm one lucky dog, it beats loading trucks you know. Actually, I do still load trucks"

"I see the cheques when they come in the mailbox, and I thank all my patrons very much.... they should probably stop buying my records for a while so I can go on a diet"

"Maybe I read it on FrankBlack.net or something, 'What's the best, what's the worst?' and someone said 'that Tony's Theme song really stinks', and I was like 'yeah, that song does kinda stink"

"Yellow fifty-two / He's an undertaker bee"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  23:36:38  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Yay! Thanks JB!! Golden!

I was *just* thinking about this thread yesterday, wondering what ever happened to everyone... Get on it people!

Post a few more JB, and you'll earn yourself a title!
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  10:54:04  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

And i fixed your sig for free too! (Adding some spaces in there. =)

We need to come up with something for Ramona and Carolyna as well...

Oh, that's nice! I just saw this. And the fact I have no title saddens me! I think it should *obviously* have something to do with the Henhouse. I just saw a quote I really liked too. I will go on a mission to find it.
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  13:28:54  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
quote:
Get on it people!

Okay, I will try:

“After I wipe the remnants of my shit out of my asshole, I like to wash my hands. Call me crazy.”

“When you're in that situation, when you used to associated with something that was financially more successful, and also critically acclaimed, I think it's hard to get away from that, until you once again ring the bells of success. You're never gonna……I'm never going to…… People are always going to say, "Yeah great record. Not quite as good as that old Doolittle record." They're always going to say that. I'm not sure why. I'm just guessing ahead. It has to do with the bottom line. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my records now just aren't as good.”

“Bugs are great. I like bees.”

“I write songs. I record them. I go on tour and I play them. That's all. I don't ask people to "put their hands together" or any other show biz crap.”

“My next album isn't my blues album. That hasn't happened yet.”

“I like that. I like the ring of that. The most depressing album of all time.”

“Well, you know. There’s the ego to deal with.”

“I mean, believe me, my record company’s going to start pulling its hair out when I call them up in a month and say, ‘Oh, by the way, we got this other record done and when can you release that?’”

“If record labels are worried about having too many releases, it's because they have too many artists. They sign too much crap. They do."

“[Kim Deal] wanted to write songs for [the Pixies], but we already had a songwriter-me, you know? We would try to learn her songs during rehearsals, but it just wasn't working. The rest of the band would just look at each other.”

"I forsee a time when we will record to wax cylinder, or perhaps release only on sheet music. Further and further back in time."

"I actually find that even my most quirky moments aren't that quirky compared to the Residents or some band like that. I mean, compared to them I feel like I'm in the Bay City Rollers.”

“If people don't like what I'm doing, I don't know if they would necessarily know what I should be doing instead. I think fortunately people either like what I'm doing or don't like what I'm doing. It's kinda clear cut. It's not like polka music with people saying, 'Man I wish you just get off this polka thing it's just too weird.' It's not anything specific that people can complain about.”

"You're here on earth, you've got a five minute interview with me, and you want me to play you some examples of rock music or pop music. What would I play for you? I think the Ramones are the best example, and taking into consideration 1955 to the present that they have taken in the best influences. They don't encapsulate everything, but little pieces."

That one about the Residents really suprised me. I had no idea Frank knew of them.

Edited by - IceCream on 12/06/2003 13:30:42
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  13:38:58  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Great! Tho is it possible to provide sources for these quotes? (And references..what context the quote is being used it? Just makes things more comprehensive, like the one about Kim..)

Sorry to be picky, but i'd like to make these as useable as possible. =)
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  14:18:21  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
No problem, but I don't really know how much context you need, so I'll provide the links, if that's all right with you

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/archives/99/8mus-alarcon.shtml (kim)

http://www.anti.matter.com/fblack.html (Ramones)

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sonoma/ 11.12.98/frankblack-9845.html (residents)

http://www.lunakafe.com/moon54/usma54b.php (Not a source of any one of the quotes that I posted in this thread, but a great interview)

http://www.canoe.ca/JamMusicArtistsB/black_frank.html (They sign to much crap)

The quotes about “the most depressing album” (refers to a comment someone had about SMYT) and “there’s the ego to deal with” (why he calls himself ‘FB and the catholics’ instead of just ‘the catholics’) come from the interview gonzo did with FB...someone had clips on the forum. Provided right here: http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=2262

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2001/01/2402.cfm (Polka)

“Bugs are great” and “show biz crap” are posts by frnck blck on the forum.

“I like to wash my hands” is from the Frank’s Hates and Loves article in Xfm Magazine.

http://www.magnetmagazine.com/interviews/black2.html (Record companies hair)

http://membres.lycos.fr/alec/back_black.html (Blues album)

The one about Doolitle I think is from the Washington Post in 2003.

The one about the Residents is in context to his first album, in response to critics saying he was too quirky.

The one about wax cylinder was about Dog in the sand and how there was no edit and it was all live to 2-track.
Hope that covers it.

Edited by - IceCream on 12/15/2003 06:16:29
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2003 :  09:02:06  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
About the scream - "I guess it's something I did a lot of in the Pixies, and I became kind of known for it,...it became a little gaggy. Combine that with the fact that I've been taking vocal lessons. I'm learning to be a singer rather than just a shouter."

"I probably discovered post-punk bands like Husker Du and later got around to listening to punk. But as Iggy Pop once said, it's all disco. It's all animal, all beating on drums, it's all getting up there and making a racket in front of a bunch of people. It's all beat."

About complaining - "How can I? Because I don't have a bigger pile of money? That's a bad attitude when you make your living as a musician. Hey, you're in. You're in the club, you're on tour, you make records, you get to sing with David Bowie on his 50th birthday. What more do you want? An island?"

All three are from The Washington Post, February 2003
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2003 :  10:45:21  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
I was wrong....the Doolittle one is from and interview with Frank by guy named Dan. you can access it here:
http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/november_2002/frank-black.html

Some More:
"Almost hypothetically I would doubt the record because we weren't having any luck with it so we would sort of ask the question, 'Wow, is the record actually good enough?' And then, that would immediately get turned around though with one listen of the record. We would listen to the record and go, 'No, we stand by it and sorry, let's just continue on.'" (about the Frank Black and the Catholics record and how it was rejected by so many labels) From MTV News Article, 1998

"Certainly I think, and this is going to seem like some kind of jab at (critics) from me, but I would imagine to a certain extent there's some scrambling around going on because so much garbage has been propped up by not only media like radio or television but also critics. I think a lot of critics went, 'This is great,'just because it was popular or just because the numbers were good. And I realize that that has to be a consideration anyway because, whatever, one million people can't be wrong. It warrants some kind of attention, some kind of notice, somekind of mention. Of course, everyone knows that just because something sold a lot of units that doesn't mean that it was actually that good. I'm not going to name names or anything like that. I'm not going to say which magazines or which critics, and I'm certainly not going to say which artists, but I think that there have been some pretty shitty records that I've seen critics just rally around. I get the impression that that was the A-list for that season, you know. This is what was hot, the editor says, 'This is what we're going for, this is what we like, this is what we don't like, and that's what we're going to use to sell our publications.' I just feel like all the critique wasn't very critical... "I think that's part of it, and so now critics are saying, 'Oh gee, there's not very much good stuff out there.' I would disagree and say there probably is good stuff out there, there's just a lot of stuff out there. I understand that critics get like a thousand free CDs a week that they gotta wade through. There's a lot of releases, you know. But I think there is a lot of good stuff out there. I just think that it's not the stuff that sells lots of magazines. So therein lies the conflict of art versus commerce. Editors or whoever don't want to totally get into the art. I know it sounds really lame coming from me, but I do think that, if you can believe it independent of what I do for a living. To say something in agreement with them, there is a lot of seriously lame crap." (about rock music today) From MTV News Article

"Most songs I hear today are over-produced. It's all the same. It could be a Top 10 hit or a dog food commercial. I can't tell."

"No, it doesn't have a title yet. You got any ideas for one? I'm in the market. Ask people to think up titles and bring them to the show." (about Show Me Your Tears) From Tallahassee Democrat article/interview in March 2003

"I mean, I didn't give them Metal Machine Music, but their argument was that they couldn't get it on the radio. I was like, 'no shit, Sherlock, I've never been able to get on the radio in Europe.' " (about submitting FB & C's to Dragnet) From 1997 Article for 'Addicted to Noise'

"We haven’t done a setlist for like four years. We just stopped doing ’em. We just didn’t do one one night and were like "that felt really good," and I think we’ve maybe done one since then. Yeah, I’m not really into it. It’s so much work. You gotta find paper and magic markers, and say "oh, what should go first," you know? All this kind of like fretting over this sequence of songs, which, at the end of the night, is probably not how you played it anyway. I mean, I used to do setlists for years, but at some point in the evening, the setlist went out the window and we just started playing. Just play, think about it. What is the audience like? Do they wanna hear golden oldies? They want you to go out on a limb and get wild? They want you to play tight? loose? They want to hear covers? Do they want to hear music all night, or is it late and it’s Monday night and it’s snowing out, let’s not play for three hours. All the little factors that go into dictating the show, so I don’t like to get locked into a setlist. It just kind of seems boring to me. So we just play a bunch of songs, and hopefully we don’t play too long." From Nude As The News interview

Edited by - IceCream on 12/07/2003 10:45:56
Go to Top of Page

jbstevens
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  08:06:03  Show Profile  Click to see jbstevens's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

Yay! Thanks JB!! Golden!

I was *just* thinking about this thread yesterday, wondering what ever happened to everyone... Get on it people!

Post a few more JB, and you'll earn yourself a title!

OK, here's some more:

OK, here's some more:

From The Onion (http://www.theavclub.com/avclub3408/bonusfeature13408.html) 24th September 1998 - When asked about a 1993 interview where he'd said that women shouldn't bother with rock:

"We may have been reacting in part to the phenomenon of diary-rock, or whatever: really shitty female vocalists who can't write songs, who are basically skating by on the fact that they have breasts and they sing like babies."
"Just go to the movies or turn on the TV for five seconds, and you're going to see a male-dominated world pushing female sexuality in this really kind of cheesy way, and that affects rock music."
"Since the rise of MTV, there's been this whole flock of shitty female vocalists. There are plenty more male vocalists who are just as shitty. But this particular group of shitty singers has been given a certain distinction mostly because they're female. You know, "Hey wow! Women in rock! They're back, they're here, they're going to get theirs, too!" It's just cheesy marketing."

Go to Top of Page

jbstevens
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  08:30:17  Show Profile  Click to see jbstevens's MSN Messenger address
... and more from the same source

When asked about the UFO influence:
"I've avoided a lot of that in my more recent songwriting because I began to earn a kind of tag. I started seeing cartoon drawings of myself with an astronaut's helmet on my head, or flying around in a spaceship, and just corny shit like that."

On Frank Black & The Catholics (self-titled album):
"I think it's going to be a nice, obscure little record. Which is fine. On one level, it makes it superior, somehow, to be a kind of cultish record."

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  10:41:52  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Sweeeeeet..
Go to Top of Page

jbstevens
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  13:42:52  Show Profile  Click to see jbstevens's MSN Messenger address
From http://www.universalbuzz.com, on Show Me Your Tears:

"I’ve been going to therapy.... the doctor said 'I’m not interested in your damn brain; you got a big broken heart? Big deal. I’m not interested in your heart, SHOW ME YOUR TEARS!' "

"Thirteen big, salty tears. Like thirteen little black dogs just born, still in their sacs, about to wake up, ready to howl at the world."

"You’re never going to like one of my damn records if you only listen to it once."

Go to Top of Page

The Holiday Son
= Quote Accumulator =

France
1995 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  11:58:17  Show Profile  Visit The Holiday Son's Homepage
From 2002 - Frank Black MP3.com Interview (Part 2 at the end)
"I don't think The Pixies will ever play together again as a band." (...)
"A reunion gig (...), it doesn't seem right or something. It seems wrong, so I would say probably we won't do that. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like the thing to do."

---
From his label's website, for the release of Pistolero:

"It is the 2nd record that I have recorded live to 2-track, which I am very proud of, perhaps too proud. I mean, who cares how I recorded it? Either it's good or it stinks. For those of you who want to write the bad, brief review, there you are - you can say something like "Frank writes in his own bio 'either it's good or it stinks'. It stinks."

---
From internet chats:

* - Is there one song that you wish you had written, and why?
- Good question, Zack, Smell Like Teen Spirit. Money.

* "Derek, all you need is love and a decent copy of the white album"

---
From BBC6 :
(Kim: ... we broke up. Did you guys know?)
"- Did we break up?
I was still waiting around for the gig."

I think it's Frank but I'm not 100% sure.

-----
At Denis' request:

"Basically, I, the artist, don't deserve to take an encore if it is not demanded. The oft performed encore is a classic example of theatrical tradition becoming watered-down, dumbed-down, and meaningless. It's a real shame. I am a guitar player. I am not a dancing bear....I am a singer. I am not a dancing bear... I am a guy loading a trailer. I am not a dancing bear... I am a cabaret singer. I am not a dancing bear... Sometimes people think that I am rude when I don't switch into that dancing bear routine. I am not complaining. I adore playing music to the people that support my art. But I am not a fucking dancing bear... I may look like a dancing bear! Sure. I admit it."
10/13/2003 as frnk blck

----
August 2002 issue of Music Revue :

"They're going to go out and see it in the record store and decide if they want to buy
it, and, if they do buy it, they're going to decide whether or not they like it. They are going to receive the communication from me and say either, "I understand you," or they'll say, "you stink," and then I will call myself a misunderstood artist (laughs). You never know what's going to happen."

---
Feeling California: an interview with Van Dyke Parks and Frank Black PART 2
By Glenn K. Martlin
Summer 2003

"On the one hand you are writing a song about someone that does not exist, but as time goes on a person does start to exist and the person is you. I agree."

"What does rock and roll mean to me? I don't know, it means everything, Mr. Parks was really close to the explosion of rock and roll back there in Memphis in 1955 or whatever, but I'm still kind of bubbling in the up and down, bobbing up and down in the waves from that explosion. Right now in the year 2000 and I'm still moved by it."
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  12:13:23  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
[quote

"Maybe I read it on FrankBlack.net or something, 'What's the best, what's the worst?' and someone said 'that Tony's Theme song really stinks', and I was like 'yeah, that song does kinda stink"

[/quote]

haha! many thanks for posting those, love that last one!

~~~
I'm flat out, you're so beautiful to look at when you cry. Freeze, don't move, you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequal to your life. Shady Lane, everybody wants one, Shady Lane, everybody needs one.
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  23:20:54  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
"I said 'Hey I'm Frank Black' and he went 'huh?' and I said 'this monkey's gone to heaven' and he just melted".
-KEXP Radio Station Interview

"You want me to play a new song? 'Cause I could do one of those old Pixies songs...I'm okay with it now."
-Interview with Steve Lamacq on the BBC

"It was super stressful. Band fights. Exhaustion. It was definitely the wrong place to be."
-about SUNDAY SUNNY MILL VALLEY GROOVE DAY
Interview with Triple J in 2001

Now here are some quotes about individual songs...Do you think maybe we could use these in the 'quotes' part of the database?

JAINA BLUES
"Jaina is one of those Keith Richards tunings...Dave Philips showed me...can't remember right now. Actually I gotta learn it again if we're gonna do the song...guess I could play it differently."
-Frnck Blck post

ST. FRANCIS DAM DISASTER
"It was a grey and windy day.... Scott and Dave had been trying to get me to put lyrics on that one for years. Lyrics are, you know, about stuff."
-Blogcritics interview

LLANO DEL RIO
"Yeah, I read about it in (the book City of Quartz by Mike Davis). But the fact is I'd been driving through Llano for years and not realized the significance until I read the book."
-Blogcritics interview

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PONG
"We write songs about important subjects."
-A live show

CZAR
"I wrote a song about (John Denver) because I thought it was very interesting that he would use his fortune to try and persue space. He offered NASA and the Russian equally 10 million dollars if they took him along into space (laughter)...they both turned him down though."
-Online Interview with Jorgen Westman (link provided below)
http://www.ufo.se/ufofiles/english/issue_2/ukblack.html

BLAST OFF
"I think (Blast Off) is a good example of us being really caught up in what we're doing for better or for worse. I remember reading a review recently from the NME who really was kind of down on that becuase we were jamming, which I can understand if your'e really not into that, but that's what bands do sometimes. I haven't exactly been known for doing it. Maybe that's why they didn't like me doing it, but I listen to people that jam. I listen to people with 7 minute songs, and after you heard Neil Young and Crazy Horse a bunch of times, you kind of go 'You know what? I want to try to do that.' Or you hear the Rolling Stones do it and you go 'You know what? I want to try. Can I try?' It's not like you want to be boxed in to do only one particular pony trick."
-Interview with Triple J in 2001

Edited by - IceCream on 12/15/2003 06:11:04
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  23:24:31  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Okay, this is looking good.

Anyone want to take over 'organizing' these? (ie, get them in an easy-to-manage format, and get them to me?)
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  23:27:11  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
quote:
Anyone want to take over 'organizing' these? (ie, get them in an easy-to-manage format, and get them to me?)

What do you mean by 'hard to manage'?

Edited by - IceCream on 12/15/2003 06:09:06
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  10:35:02  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
The way they are now - hard to manage.

Compiling and formatting them all nicely in a Word file is easy to manage.

=)
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  10:58:52  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
I can do that if no one else wants too. I have no job and loads of free time this week and I have been rated an "expert at Word". Yippie.
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  12:15:30  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
I'll definitely be using those song quotes for the DB. Thanks!

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  17:35:49  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Ramona has done a fantastic job, new quotes will be appearing soon.....

Keep posting them tho!
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  17:38:55  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
Some are appearing now! Hooray! I clicked around and watched them pop up with glee. It was very exciting.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000